• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2023

bornempire

Steward
If you got a disproportionately large number of 3-candle outcomes it was simply a matter of luck. The RNG controls the number of candles, not anything that a player does.

While I have no doubt that you have a lot of Winner's Plazas in your city you did not get them from the Winter Event. More likely you got them from Forge Bowl Events where the RNG also ruled the event.
Then according to your 'random theory', I was lucky for minimum 3 year... LOL.

Then according to your 'random theory', I was lucky for minimum 3 year... LOL.
If you averaged more than 2 lit candles per match (2022 and earlier) or more than 1.5 this year then, yes, you were lucky. But, if thinking that you controlled the outcome makes you feel good then go for it.

bornempire

Steward
If you averaged more than 2 lit candles per match (2022 and earlier) or more than 1.5 this year then, yes, you were lucky. But, if thinking that you controlled the outcome makes you feel good then go for it.
When 80 % is a 3, plus 10 % 1 and 10 % a 2, then the average is 2.7. With 80 % a 2 and 20 % a 1. the average is 1.8. That's not the same.

When 80 % is a 3, plus 10 % 1 and 10 % a 2, then the average is 2.7. With 80 % a 2 and 20 % a 1. the average is 1.8. That's not the same.
I understand the math that you are using just fine. The point that I am trying to get across is that a random number generator is used to determine how many candles get lit from each match. When I was a newbie, I briefly thought that timing my selection with the music somehow improved my chances. I also briefly thought that I could time pressing the "Stop" button on the Summer Event's wheel of fortune so it would land where I wanted. I was incorrect both times. The RNG controlled these outcomes, not the players. But, as I said before, believe what you want if it makes you feel good.

Kronan

Viceroy
@Pericles the Lion said.....
When I was a newbie, I briefly thought that timing my selection with the music somehow improved my chances. I also briefly thought that I could time pressing the "Stop" button on the Summer Event's wheel of fortune so it would land where I wanted. I was incorrect both times. The RNG controlled these outcomes, not the players.

"Inno" control voice:

Control Voice: [introduction] There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: There is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Outer Limits.

Last edited:

Pirowars

Farmer
kylu.png
h1yg.png

1tkp.png

Last edited:

.Dino.

Farmer
Incredible! May I use this in a video I'm making about the event? I'll probably release it tomorrow night (Brazil time).
I guess you understand english, but just in case...
Puis-je utilizer votre images dans un video je vais crier et laisser demain soir? L'heur du Bresil.

Pirowars

Farmer
Incredible! May I use this in a video I'm making about the event? I'll probably release it tomorrow night (Brazil time).
I guess you understand english, but just in case...
Puis-je utilizer votre images dans un video je vais crier et laisser demain soir? L'heur du Bresil.
I use the translators :) xD :) and yes no problem :)