• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2023

MATR

Squire
I haven't seen any Elfie's Cream & Nog Emporium, the level 4 building, have three of each of L2,L3 and 2 L1, but no level 4. (Got another workshop partially loaded with one of each L1,L2,L3) Searching the question marks on each Elves' workshop choice and never see this level as one of the 9 reward pool choices, this is after loading and finishing 3 workshops. How do I get the level 4 Nog Emporium? Will it only be released later in which case I will stop playing event until it is released or is it so rare it is impossible to get? Has anyone else got a level 4 Nog?
https://prnt.sc/CtyKPjXaE1BC
11/3 update: I got one level 4 nog today and it just happened to land on the last spot of the elf shop which is a 2x spot. So I received 2.

Last edited:

MATR

Squire
No, but this means you should wait until you get a full guardhouse until you upgrade it, if you don't want leftover fragments. (At least if you have more than 100 already, otherwise it is just better to upgrade it and collect the selection kits.)
Jeez, would have been nice to know in announcement or somewhere else as I now have 193 frags stuck
https://prnt.sc/rb6X7KffPvOo

MATR

Squire
can anyone confirm if we can get special finish all's from elf's shop? all Ive seen is finish a single special building so far..
I've only seen single and have finished 3 workshops and half done with 4th, I check the total reward pool for each choice
11/3 update: I got one level 4 nog today and it just happened to land on the last spot of the elf shop which is a 2x spot. So I received 2.

Last edited:

LVDG

Farmer
The winter event buildings should not have negative happiness. If Inno doesn't want to give us happiness (even though my poor city sure could use it,) that's one thing, but to actively take so much of it away? I cannot place one of these buildings in my city without curbing my enthusiasm.
Yes, the negative happiness is ridiculous.

- Chocolate factory (only provide happiness) can cover happiness for Majestic Winter Wonderland Pyramid (only provide citizen). This is nice balance!
- The question is which one can has enough Happiness to cover ridiculous negative happiness from Capy's Winter Holiday Spa & Magical Winter Snow Globe? If someone is willing to pay for Gold Chest and receive a few of these so what to do with lots of negative happiness? Especially for new comers.

On the other hand, Halloween event building cost lots of negative happiness. This is understandable. Pumpkins from Fall event also cost huge amount of negative happiness and then now Winter event? What is the strategy of Dev?

Last edited:

McClane2

Farmer
Latest events made me rather turn back to my old fashioned (jigsaw) puzzles. 2000, 3000 pcs ins.of 2000, 3000 clicks.
There I know what I spend money for and have a well defined result.
When finished, shuffle and put together again on monocrome backside.

Aerendil

Squire
Ok..now my point was converted 1.5..but if i can pick up grand prize a cannot...some error in game show up and game is reloaded.
This is fix..oh my. :)
The Fix is: Shuffle the board and play some pieces

But after opening all available prices still 20/20 houses are lit

Last edited:
This was never that great of a mini-game to begin with, this new iteration is totally lacking in anything to get me motivated. Yes we go through "growing pains|" with each new event while Inno works things out, but I always look forward to doing the events each day. This one is just totally lacking in anything to interest me. Each day I get to open 5 or 6 presents, which contain very mediocre prizes, and no calendar keys, and I'm done for 24 hours. Day 5 and I have opened one door on the calendar, and that only because of fragments from the daily challenge. To be honest, I have never gotten enough keys to open all the doors in the past, but I at least opened a significant amount of them and could have opened them all with a slight monetary investment. Not so this event. Please wake me up when it's over

Vic.Vicious

Marquis
Inno should have listened to CrashBoom and re-introduced the Cobalt Blue Lagoon instead of having a daily switch of guild goods repeatedly. This is not a guild-based event. Cobalt Blue Lagoon would be fun to have in any........ let's get it together INNO! Listen!

Warrior816

Farmer
After a long thinking, requesting a huge buff in the winter event.

Currently there are 18 presents (gift boxes) to be opened. Please reduce it to 15 gift boxes.

This is a small change to do, but have bigger impact on gameplay.
I agree, 9 presents would be even better. Anything more is too much and makes the chances of winning lesser. The previous event had a 15% average chance of winning the daily special across all chests, this event has around 8%.

Also, the game screen looks like it is from 2012, not very interesting to play. The Halloween event on this regard was 10/10. The graphics were fantastic.

Last edited:

drax

Merchant
Pathfinder
5 days into the game, chasing the calendar key every day and only once have I had 3 matches in the box - surely the odds should be better than that?

rex18

Farmer
Yes, the negative happiness is ridiculous.

- Chocolate factory (only provide happiness) can cover happiness for Majestic Winter Wonderland Pyramid (only provide citizen). This is nice balance!
- The question is which one can has enough Happiness to cover ridiculous negative happiness from Capy's Winter Holiday Spa & Magical Winter Snow Globe? If someone is willing to pay for Gold Chest and receive a few of these so what to do with lots of negative happiness? Especially for new comers.

On the other hand, Halloween event building cost lots of negative happiness. This is understandable. Pumpkins from Fall event also cost huge amount of negative happiness and then now Winter event? What is the strategy of Dev?
I agree. Negative happiness doesn't belong at Christmas.

And another thing - What does mean Motivate/Polish a building that gives negative happiness? Even more negative happiness?? Or a half negative happiness? And besides, it takes away valuable aids.
None of this makes sense.

Ich habe dieses Jahr etwas mehr Glück mit den Schlüsseln. Ging immer sehr schnell mit wenig Versuchen.
Aber ich scheine viel Pech mit den Kerzen zu haben. Im Schnitt 7-8 Versuche für 2, sonst nur 1
Neustart vergeblich