• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2023

drax

Merchant
Pathfinder
Yesterday I had 4 attempts before the key arrived, matches = 1,2,1,1
Today 5 attempts, matches = 1,1,2,1,1,

Are there ever 3 matches in that box? I'm moving very slowly along the street compared to previous years !!

spiro06

Farmer
That's not my first time trying to open all calendar doors. When it came up for the first time, it was easy - harder the second time and unmanageable without diamonds the third time round.
I do understand that you need to earn money.

But why have a calendar that can't be successfully opened without huge amounts of diamonds PLUS that elf-thing you also need diamonds for?
Spell "frustration" from day one.

I seriously think that you need to reconsider balances massively there.

By the way, in all those years it is the first time I have ever even considered complaining. But now is the time. What you've been doing there is absolutely not okay.

Best wishes anyway.

I've gone through 3 shuffles and no key. There needs to be a bump in how often the key appears IF THEY REFUSE every page, at least 75% so the chance of getting multiple boards in a row is less likely (just very unfortunate).

Guild goods are you guys serious lol. It better be at least 5000, anything less is worthless compared to the cost of GBG.

Wow what a waste. I used the diamonds given to us for the event to buy 100 stars. Add the 50 from the daily quest/gift, that's 15 presents. Once again no key. I have not gotten a key or a daily prize since the event started. What an absolute waste

joyfulrider

Squire
Instead of making full calendar key disappear on shuffle, One small alternative will make everyone accept the fact,
which is like making no more full calendar key in the prize boxes and always consists one calendar key part item in one of the 18 prize boxes.
Here, key part is more or less same like fragments concept only so applying it will not make logic trouble.
This change will definitely bring little bit of happiness to all players.
It's a mini-game, it should make us to play more to grab something incrementally instead it is making us getting disappointment incrementally.
There were few good suggestion already, this one too can be considered good.
This change can be included into summer event also if they agreed.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Instead of making full calendar key disappear on shuffle, One small alternative will make everyone accept the fact,
which is like making no more full calendar key in the prize boxes and always consists one calendar key part item in one of the 18 prize boxes.
Here, key part is more or less same like fragments concept only so applying it will not make logic trouble.
This change will definitely bring little bit of happiness to all players.
It's a mini-game, it should make us to play more to grab something incrementally instead it is making us getting disappointment incrementally.
There were few good suggestion already, this one too can be considered good.
This change can be included into summer event also if they agreed.
No. Why would this be a good change? You'd get fewer keys than before. Currently, you see the key on 50% of the boards, and actually get the key on a further 50% of those boards. Overall about a 25% chance of getting the key per board. But with a single key part, per board, you'd average one key every 5 boards.

joyfulrider

Squire
No. Why would this be a good change? You'd get fewer keys than before. Currently, you see the key on 50% of the boards, and actually get the key on a further 50% of those boards. Overall about a 25% chance of getting the key per board. But with a single key part, per board, you'd average one key every 5 boards.
Didn't feel good about 50% percentage, since most of the time it is close to 0% only in a day (maybe for me).
Hence, suggested like having something is at-least better than nothing.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Didn't feel good about 50% percentage, since most of the time it is close to 0% only in a day (maybe for me).
Hence, suggested like having something is at-least better than nothing.
I understand your feeling but in that way, people who got lucky to get calendar full key in first choice is completely diminished though it is a random choice picking luck called fluke.

But instead of single key part, adding two calendar key parts might make me keep quiet with your suggestion, since it might be a different headache for all players but can be considered.

nice2haveu

Baronet
I have some strict simple rule suggestion,

In a day, full calendar key must appear in it's third board occurence only.
Key appearance logic:
- starting mini-game, if calendar full key displayed on the prize boxes and players missed to collect from the prize, then they will get a definite chance to see the calendar full key after two boards. This logic should be maintained within a day and cannot be forwarded to next day. That is two boards seen already in a day, player shouldn't except next day they will get 100% keys on the fresh day opening or shuffle. Each day, board logic is strict within a day for calendar key appearance.

- If player collected full calendar key in day within first three boards and wish to see few more boards, they will get calendar key part from the third occurrence board after full calendar key collected from the prizes.

- calendar key appearance is not random with this logic and always stick within the day timeline and third occurance of the board for its each appearance in a day.