• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2022

Arya66

Squire
This event is based on luck. No logic or skill. Quests are your basic quests, like all events, which is fine. But, you need LUCK to find the Key, Luck to find star incidents, LUCK to get a good full matchbox. I just don't see how we can get a fully upgraded bld without spending diamonds. Not enough stars are available to complete it. I will not spend/buy diamonds on Live server, probably not here either

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
This event is based on luck. No logic or skill. Quests are your basic quests, like all events, which is fine. But, you need LUCK to find the Key, Luck to find star incidents, LUCK to get a good full matchbox. I just don't see how we can get a fully upgraded bld without spending diamonds. Not enough stars are available to complete it. I will not spend/buy diamonds on Live server, probably not here either
Enough are most likely available - but they're very slow to come in - i'm all caught up on the questline and have received about 500 stars so far - which having done most of the quests might seem like it should represent most of the stars... but the stars are backloaded. The remaining 23 quests provide another 345. 24 more daily connections provide 240. Plus a 50 milestone. Plus whatever from incidents. We're not even halfway done getting free currency.

Kronan

Viceroy
Remember...

When the daily special changes each day - the board essentially clears. This works positively AND negatively for you.

For example, on the positive side - if you've extracted the "cream" value of the best prizes, then why spend to find the Shuffle prize? Instead, just wait for Inno to reset it, along with the DS.

On the negative side (and this just happened to me): It was late in the evening. I had 10 stars so I spent them. I clicked on a prize box, and a show 2 came up.

It illuminated a "DOUBLE x2 prize" and a 14 star prize.

Oh boy... I had no stars left to capitalize on these 2, and I didn't want to lose them.

I spend a few "discounted" diamonds to get 20 more stars, and got them both before they evaporated with the midnight prize reset.

The extra help was worth it to the bigger prize I'm seeking for this event.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
All those fragments for dailies making me think it's a new "balance" for (the winter) event. They might've thought too "many" valuable items where obtained too easily. Though they've forgotten that it's because there are so many events. I hope the previous year grand prizes selections kits won't be hit by the same assumable quiet "rebalance."

Catness

Farmer
The number of daily stars is far too small. 25 stars a day, that's 2 1/2 times the chance to find a key. Even the stars that hide in the events are rare and too few. All in all you have to be very lucky. And through the daily task you usually only get 1-2 keys.
So I'm already 4 calendar doors behind. Without extra diamonds it will hardly be possible to bring the building to the highest level. Pity!

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
All those fragments for dailies making me think it's a new "balance" for (the winter) event. They might've thought too "many" valuable items where obtained too easily. Though they've forgotten that it's because there are so many events. I hope the previous year grand prizes selections kits won't be hit by the same assumable quiet "rebalance."
*Monkey Paw Curls* - previous year grandprizes will instead only show up once, early, before you've amassed currency, and thereafter you'll have to get lucky with the swapout. (this appears to have been the intended Halloween balance on beta (resulting in the asylum not showing up at all because they didn't update the special list) - and Canal was early this event - yet to be seen if it'll come back, it is a long event)