• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2022

BigCountry

Farmer
I think that with a normal Play it is not possible to get all Kalender Keys.

As I think that this Event Building Chocolatierie is not an absolute "Must Have", I think I will not take too much efforts in this Event.
Not only on Beta - also on Real Server...

Game is Game - I do not want to make a second Job from it - as no one pays me for it :)

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Defo not enough stars especially if you keep getting a refresh
Getting a refresh is good for getting grand prizes, you essentially get a free matchstick (pay 10 stars, get 10 stars back). For getting keys it sucks, but going for the Calendar is pointless regardless, as I go over here.

There are enough stars to get the main building fully leveled. However, going for the Calendar is not only impossible, it actually also lowers your chance of completing the main building fully. The best way to get grand prizes is to spend your stars on as few days as possible, mainly because each additional key you pick up that day will give you +10 stars.

It's possible to get the main building fully leveled just with the free currency, though it's not guaranteed (roughly 50/50 chance). If you pick up a few incidents, you will definitely have enough stars to complete the main building. I go over the numbers here if you want to see more :)

GateKeeper

Baronet
For 2995 diamonds!!!

I would get, and brace yourself's the excitement is overwhelming......

240 goods
a 6H mass Supply rush
20 FPs
10 self aid kits
a 8H mass coin rush (not sure I have used any mass coin rush in 7 years)
a 1-Up kit
(2x) 10 frags of SoK BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHA omg love it!!

can I pay 2995 twice?....I'm so excited!!!!

Every previous event that wanted 1200 diamonds for the "diamond prize" row is far better than this line up of garbage.

I didn't even tank this... I chose the best prize each time. I had to choose the SoK frags over another Mass Coin Rush.

This event diamond prize brings shame to the game, has for 4-5 years or whenever the Reindeer sleigh thing started.

Whats that Tommy Boy line.... if you want me to take a crap in a box and put a bow on it, I will, I got the time!

1667093729279.png

ArklurBeta

Baronet
For 2995 diamonds!!!

You would be surprised, at least I wouldn't, how many people buy that because of the lack of knowledge they have on what is worth the diamonds and what is not. To be fair, compared to possible gifts you can get, that seems pretty weak. Wonder if that's a very unlucky set of gifts, or somewhat average-ish. Nonetheless, unless one is very lucky, doubt the package can worth the price (and as far as I remember, that was always the case). I consider this "reward package" a target for whales/noobs.

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
You would be surprises, at least I wouldn't, how many people buy that because of the lack of knowledge they have on what is worth the diamonds and what is not. To be fair, compared to possible gifts you can get, that seems pretty weak. Wonder if that's a very unlucky set of gifts, or somewhat average-ish. Nonetheless, unless one is very lucky, doubt the package can worth the price (and as far as I remember, that was always the case).
Seems somewhat unlucky. You can get sets of 300 goods instead of 80. And I've got 2 bakery pieces in my still-not-complete set I won't buy ;)

XIA*

Marquis
This is a very boring event with the amount of stars given. I already spent most of it to get sleighbuilders and now for days now I'm just sitting and doing nothing. Today the event daily special switch was 100 medals :DDDD seriously? :D That's... not very motivatng to spend those hard earned, vey few stars you give us....

GateKeeper

Baronet
You would be surprised, at least I wouldn't, how many people buy that because of the lack of knowledge they have on what is worth the diamonds and what is not. To be fair, compared to possible gifts you can get, that seems pretty weak. Wonder if that's a very unlucky set of gifts, or somewhat average-ish. Nonetheless, unless one is very lucky, doubt the package can worth the price (and as far as I remember, that was always the case). I consider this "reward package" a target for whales/noobs.
Fine, lets see those screenshots, lets find out what the great and wonderful prizes players are spending 2995 diamonds on. I get it that some players are baddies and would spend 2995 on something you could earn in one day of game play. It doesn't change the fact that the 1200 diamond prize row in the past 3 or 4 events have been far better prizes and obviously much cheaper.

Players start posting your screen shots of the 9 prizes. Hit the "like" button on any of them you would spend 2995 diamonds, If Juber, likes any, that doesnt count ;)

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
1667142912807.png

• 5 Fragments of Rogue Hideout
  • 1-Up
  • 1-Up
  • 10x Self Aid
  • Winter Bakery Selection Kit
  • Winter Bakery Selection Kit
  • 3x Winter Canal Selection Kit
  • 8h Mass Coin Rush
  • (2x) Parlor Car

Winter Canal is the only one that interests me, guess Parlor Cars are nice as well for many. Still don't think it's worth 3k diamonds, but definitely better than yours ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
My selection that I will not be purchasing (but could see doing so under the right circumstances):

1667160950033.png

- 760 Goods (80, 80, 300, 300)
- 2 Winter Bakery Kits (would have to be the primary justification)
- 1 Rogue Shrink Kit
- 5 fragments of a SoK
- 8 100% Coin Boosts (2x 4x)

I really think if they want to sell this concept they need an option to scrap undesired prizes after the fact or even just the whole set and try again.

The swap-out roll while you're filling it has the decision point at the wrong spot. When I'm playing the core minigame I don't want to be thinking about what elf prizes I might get and whether or not I might buy this sleigh if only a couple of the prizes were better - and I certainly don't want to be spending diamonds to reroll presents I'm likely not intending to buy.

And yet once the sleigh is full you choices are "buy this load of crap" or "be done with this feature for the event". There should at least be the option to go "nope, but I'll try again, and maybe next sleigh I'll be interested".

Ice bear

Squire
Grand prize... 12 match sticks, than again 12 , and ...14 match sticks....LOL...i get only 3 match sticks 4x

WOW. Now only spend diamonds. Thanks INNO..great winter event...presents only for you...spend diamonds.

Kronan

Viceroy
been playing the game for ages, never using this thingy as per its original purpose.. View attachment 8551

You have to think very deeply (termed: out of the box...) about what this could be used for. On the surface, yes - it seems unworthy. But it DOES have a brilliant application and a very elegant one, if you need it to help you.

I'll give you a hint: obfuscation.

Kronan

Viceroy
Threshold, a British progressive (metal) rock group wrote the theme song for what seems to be snowballing these days:

F R A G M E N T A T I O N

Sleigh Builder now added to the list of buildings getting the FRAGMENTATION disease. Where's the mRNA vaccine for this?

We are fragmented
Clinging on to a concept known as how
Drifting through dimensions
In a place which we call now

Simply unaware
Of what goes on above beyond and before
Behind us fly the ragged fragments
Of what should have been much more