• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashBoom

Legend
There seems to be no limitations in number of panda shrines you'd have.
Even without buying the premium line, you get plenty of those golden pandas,
and eventually let you grade up all the reserves to shrines.

It is sure tiring but 1 panda shrine looks like available with a little more than 10k diamonds,
and so, anyone who wants FP producers and is willing to spend, may consider that.

If you get 5 panda shrines, you get 200 daily FP, which is pretty much.
that is calculated on how much pawprints per board (on average)?

Dessire

Regent
And I repeat, @InnoGames , do not even dare to nerf these amazing new buildings! If you are going to do a change, only do it to increase the FPs of those buildings! Do you hear me!? Do you want the money of playera who never spend real money in the game?! Do not nerf the buildings!! Just let us finally have the best event ever!

Beta567

Baronet
And I repeat, @InnoGames , do not even dare to nerf these amazing new buildings! If you are going to do a change, only do it to increase the FPs of those buildings! Do you hear me!? Do you want the money of playera who never spend real money in the game?! Do not nerf the buildings!! Just let us finally have the best event ever!
What if they offer you an event better than this one? Will you demand more?

Astrid

Baronet
The building is good, I can't complain about anything related to this event and I also enjoy the minigame. However, since the building is so powerful, I consider that it should be somewhat more limited, basically don't allow players to have more than 2, maybe a maximum of 3 golden upgrades.

CrashBoom

Legend
a Panda Shrine + 10 Lotus Flower Lake = 100 FP
your Blue Galaxy will love it :D

according to the announcement the Panda Pathway Kits will be Daily Specials

Last edited:
I liked this event a lot in the past. All said about the building. Nice! I dont like the new technique. I find it irritating klicking on vanished tiles. I find it sad that obviously no dias are given to test both GEX lvl 5 and the new event

Dessire

Regent
You should get atleast 81 tickets during the event. Without counting the ones un the pass. If you get 3 paws per round and without using coins, you should get 243 pass points. Enough to 1 panda shrine if you buy the pass. If you buy 30 tickets, you should get 330 pass points, 1 shrine and 4 kits. You need 520 pass points to have 2 shrines. Aprox 90 tickets. So 1800 x 9 diamonds.

Without counting tickets from incidents and the usage of coins.

If you can get an average of 4 paws per ticket. 81 x 4 = 324 pass points.
30 extra tickets = 120, so 424 pass points. 96 points left for a 2nd shrine.

It seems a little bit difficult get 2 shrines spending 5400 diamonds and no coins.

With 4 paws per ticket, you need 66 extra tickets for 2 shrines. 1800 x 7 = 12400 diamonds.

Sinitar

Regent
Okeeey I had the idea of buy the pass of anniversary event but this event is at another level!!! 40 fps?!!?!!??!! 6 fps in a 2x4 decoration?!?!! MY LVL 147 BLUE GALAXY NEEEDS THIIIS!!! FOR SURE I WILL SAVE MY DIAMONDS AND WAIT UNTIL THIS EVENT AND BUY THIS EVENT PASS!!! OMG!!!
Waiting to see if the next event you'll write the same thing now:rolleyes:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
You should get atleast 81 tickets during the event. Without counting the ones un the pass. If you get 3 paws per round and without using coins, you should get 243 pass points. Enough to 1 panda shrine if you buy the pass. If you buy 30 tickets, you should get 330 pass points, 1 shrine and 4 kits. You need 520 pass points to have 2 shrines. Aprox 90 tickets. So 1800 x 9 diamonds.

Without counting tickets from incidents and the usage of coins.

If you can get an average of 4 paws per ticket. 81 x 4 = 324 pass points.
30 extra tickets = 120, so 424 pass points. 96 points left for a 2nd shrine.

It seems a little bit difficult get 2 shrines spending 5400 diamonds and no coins.

With 4 paws per ticket, you need 66 extra tickets for 2 shrines. 1800 x 7 = 12400 diamonds.
I think your ticket count is off. Questline seems to be giving only coins this year as opposed to a ticket every third quest. so 21 * 3 - 1(generation) + 4 to start + 2 in the "free" line = 68 tickets over the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.