• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really happy this event is back, one of my faves. Big change from last year is there don't seem to be any tickets on the quest line, only from the clock (or diamonds, and very few from the main prizes). I think that's such a shame because you can't play as much. Is there anyway to rebalance by maybe making the clock for a new ticket shorter? e.g. 6 hours instead of 8, so you can play 4 times in 24 hours. I think this will still encourage more diamond spending but right now it feels like only 3 chances to pay a day (Max) and no tickets in the questline just encourages people to not play/disengage. I know I was really excited to play and now feels within 15 mins I'm done for the day :(

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
the grand prizes are shown on 13 pages
the "golden panda statue" (new building) generates fragments for one golden upgrade --> is there 3 times . at the end 3 golden upgrades
panda shrine upgrade fragments are there a few times --> can combined to 2 full upgrades
and in top 3 leagues one golden upgrade

so without money but plenty of diamonds players could get 6 !!! full main event buildings which give 40 !!! FP

View attachment 9144
(that would be page 7 of 13)
but there are TOO less normal upgrades (22 grand prize + 1 questline) and base buildings (4) for 6 full buildings o_O

so I think the grand prizes needs a rebalance to the amount of base buildings / upgrades / golden upgrade&golden panda statues would be correct (ratio 1:8:1)

Last edited:

zookeepers

Marquis
There seems to be no limitations in number of panda shrines you'd have.
Even without buying the premium line, you get plenty of those golden pandas,
and eventually let you grade up all the reserves to shrines.

It is sure tiring but 1 panda shrine looks like available with a little more than 10k diamonds,
and so, anyone who wants FP producers and is willing to spend, may consider that.

If you get 5 panda shrines, you get 200 daily FP, which is pretty much.

nice2haveu

Baronet
the grand prizes are shown on 13 pages
the "golden panda statue" (new building) generates fragments for one golden upgrade --> is there 3 times . at the end 3 golden upgrades
panda shrine upgrade fragments are there a few times --> can combined to 2 full upgrades
and in 3 top leagues (20%) one golden upgrade

so without money but plenty of diamonds players could get 6 !!! full main event buildings which give 40 !!! FP

View attachment 9144
(that would be page 7 of 13)
PC has pagination option, mobile doesn't have that option. Now I understood what you referred as 13pages.

Also, we are able to get required amount of upgrade kits without using diamonds, then why to keep golden statue again to give upgrade kits only. Doesn't seems to be interesting. So suggested selection kit which is similar to tower of conjunction from anniversary event (level1 / upgrade kit / golden upgrade kit - all in one). Here, I still asked for fragments of selection kits on time limited golden statue. IMO, modifying to selection kit will be a decent choice.

Also, golden panda statue popup in mobile, currently not displaying the reward information in it. I feel like, nerfing is getting cooked now :oops:!!

I really can't grasp the logic of creating events and buildings.
In the new event all the building bonuses are for the attacking army.
Can anyone make the connection to the Level 5 of the GE?
I give up.

estrid

Baronet
It seems the minigame is not working for me. The board looks fine, but when I move the cursor on it the tiles go blank and it shows something removed although I haven't clicked anything.

---- Found the cause: It is FoE-helper. Without it the game works just fine.

CrashBoom

Legend
It seems the minigame is not working for me. The board looks fine, but when I move the cursor on it the tiles go blank and it shows something removed although I haven't clicked anything.
that is the FoeHelper o_O

there is a little window above it

estrid

Baronet
The twitching arrow pointing to the minigame keeps coming back. I have already played two minigames, so it's not new.

Finkadel

Marquis
maybe you could switch out the flat 40FP with an FP boost (like forge fountain and forgotten temple) that way the building itself is only as strong as the buildings supporting it and it would increase the value of the settlement rewards instead of deflating it.

similar boosts should be introduced for goods production and for the army bonuses (multiplicative army bonus instead of additive). That way the new buildings will have value for everyone - especially end game players - without being too OP in the early game and without devaluing older buildings too much.
I like that boosting idea, it is balanced and interesting. I hope someone would listen to this.

estrid

Baronet
Thanks! Closing the box is even easier than using the fullscreen which I usually do when not wanting helper to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.