• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Virtual Future

DeletedUser8859

Did you all notice that a new Victory Expansion has been released? Alongside 2 Diamond-expansions.. ususally a sign that the next era release isn´t that far away.
No, had problems playing at Beta during the event.

i expect it prob goes on live servers by end of the month
Looking forward to get it at EN4, plenty of medals available and VF Phase 1 continent map already finished.

Need to finish current goal to raise Arc to 80 Level to return to Research Tree to unlock whatever expansions are left there.

DeletedUser5097

Did any1 discoverd the new GB? Most likely if that thing gets discoverd it doesn't take
long anymore.

Lasair

Farmer
there seems to be no new lb, it will probably not be available before the 3rd or 4th part.
If I remember it right Kraken came with part 3 of OF

Last edited:

DeletedUser8859

here seems to be no new lb, it will probably not be available before the 3rd or 4th part.

Please no too many parts. Do Inno love fractions?
  • Eras with Multiple Parts,
  • now fragments of Shrines and Wishing Wells as rewards?
  • what next?

DeletedUser5097

There obviously is no new GB on VF2 (since there at least would be some images on the servers).

Also, on the German forums, Inno said VF will probably not have as many parts as OF. VF will probably be shorter.
Thnx I was not aware of this information. It's very sad that a more intressting
theme like VF is made shorter.

Hopefully they still will introduce a second GB, perhaps the winning GB of
the GB contest from a while ago. Since it makes sense with the theme; a
grazy large party with fantastic VR tech.

DeletedUser5097

Yes, the suggestion from @Harleen , her suggestion is in my opinion by far the most
intressting suggestion of this list and on top of it the winner. Also the TA was winning
GB in second place, aswell some suggested bonusses made it into the game, so I
think it would be great to see her suggestion entering the game.;) Hopefully with
VF.
Thanks for the link btw, I couldn't find it sadly, I'm a bit short in time to finding the
right topics at the moment ;) so thanks for helping me out with it.