Design a Great Building Contest Winners

Discussion in 'Champions Corner' started by Zarok Dai, May 8, 2017.

1. Zarok Dai

Zarok Dai Community Manager Staff Member Community Manager

Greeting Beta,

First I want to thank everyone for your interest and participation in this contest. We had some great entries, and there were a lot of views of those entries, so I think it was a success all around.

So, here are our winners chosen by our Community. I will pass the winning entries on for consideration in future development of game content.

1st Place:
    With a total of 36 votes for the Wacken Open Air (W:O:A) Great Building, Harleen is our winner. Congratulations !
    You will receive 750 diamonds, 80 Forge Points, and the Premium Building of your choice from your current age.​

2nd Place:
    With 20 votes for the Terracotta Army Great Building, sirsmithy is our second place winner. Well done !
    You will receive 500 diamonds, 60 Forge Points, and also the Premium Building of your choice from your age.​

3rd Place:
    We have a tie between the Large Hadron Collider -LHC- submitted by magisterio, and the Secret Intelligence Service Building submitted by LadyHecate. Good job to both of you !
    You will both receive 250 diamonds and 50 Forge Points​

Congratulations to all of our winners and thanks again to everyone for participating.
    Keep watching for our next contest,
    Z.D.

Tomas V and NormaJeane like this.
  2. Tomas V

Tomas V Sergeant

My Congratulations To The Winners, Even More To Harleen Who Won Shot, But Also, Her View Of A Rock Stage Who Would not Like Rock?

Now I'm Waiting For The Next Quiz