• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Virtual Future

DeletedUser5097

More on topic I think they will make also an tap of an VR globe next the normal
globe.
As I did expacted in above message, they added an tap in the world map. Now it's only
waiting for the VR world tap.:) I think we are getting very close to the Beta rellease.

DeletedUser7262

if i remember the all age GVG map was going to be the last one made so i doubt it

DeletedUser7239

Is there a day in the week when the improvement are normally issued ? So that we can know when to expect the VF announcement ?

Not even a hint(they do not need to say the day) from inno, arrogant attitude from them, thats why i did change my consumer behavor towards them.

DeletedUser5097

Is there a day in the week when the improvement are normally issued ? So that we can know when to expect the VF announcement ?
Sorry to say, there is no estimate that can be provided. :) It's important to keep in mind that seeing a certain text or a new game expansion is in no way the equivalent of the whole era being ready. We're certainly happy to see that everyone is excited about the new era but all components for it need to be there in place and working for a Beta release to be considered. When that is to happen there will certainly be an announcement letting everyone know. :)
Not even the dev. team knows it yet. However I estimate that it is getting closer. Since some small background
preperations likely did happen. Think of the name change from ''comming soon'' to ''virtual future'' including
the name of the first tech. besides this the change of the layout of the worldmap. Personal I think it will happens
after the end of the current event on Beta and the next event. This is just speculation.
Personal I think that it is possible that it's taking so long due some diffuculities for gettig some stuff to work.
Afterall it's likely that this age will introduce next to the overworld an virtual world. It's good possible that making
this work is hard. This is still speculation but I find it likely that trouble in the development of this era is slowing
the progress for a Beta rellease down.;) Since this is speculation please don't take this too seriously and take
it with a bit salt.

DeletedUser9070

I agree something tells me it will go to beta immediately after the soccer event then it will just be a short test period ( fingers crossed 1 week after) then it will go live. just my prediction. but to be honest the longer it takes to go live the better. I believe I am ready for the leap (conquered the map, finished the questline, researched the tree, accumulated a good amount of promethium, orichilium. and a way to produce arctic and OF goods. But my real burning question is can we verify future goods will be produced as unrefined goods. while it can be assumed they will be I am still hesitant to upgrade future buildings to produce more arctic future goods in advance of the new era. definitely curious what the recurring questline will be too.

DeletedUser5324

Well, no one knows what Inno will do :(((
However, imho there's no reason not to expect that future goods will be the unrefined ones in VF.
And i also expect that VF will be activated shortly after the event has finished.
I assume that Inno just wants to prevents us from spending the 'VF-dias' in the soccer event :D

DeletedUser7239

Well, no one knows what Inno will do :(((
However, imho there's no reason not to expect that future goods will be the unrefined ones in VF.
And i also expect that VF will be activated shortly after the event has finished.
I assume that Inno just wants to prevents us from spending the 'VF-dias' in the soccer event :D

Exactly what i think!

DeletedUser7239

yeah its here.
sh1t!! a both attack and city defender GB it is a must.
Inno this time you did it right! Tumbs up!

DeletedUser5637

Sad about new GG you basicly need to place it and level it to a high level to counter other high level players if you still want a chanche to win or defence against them

DeletedUser7239

no more nerfing! lets see the specs and lets hope it is a good one!

DeletedUser

1% per level :p
0.1% above level 10

then it sure doesn't need nerfing ;)

DeletedUser5097

Anyone upgraded their champion? if so plz post stats here thx :)
Looking for this?:)
statsChamp.png