• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Virtual Future

DeletedUser7951

What I mean is basically, the reward for a GB should be useful for the era it is intended. Not for the use of lower era. Yes lower era might find it useful and still build it, that is fine. Just don't tailor the rewards for lower era.
This one has rouges as a booby prize, I guess there has to be some crap. *shrugh*
Just for reference: I'm not in Virtual on my live server.

DeletedUser7454

This one has rouges as a booby prize, I guess there has to be some crap. *shrugh*

actually I like that it has rouges -- I am active in GvG and there is never enough of those -- not even with my level 90 traz :) -- and I am in VF

qaccy

Emperor
actually I like that it has rouges -- I am active in GvG and there is never enough of those -- not even with my level 90 traz :) -- and I am in VF

When you say 'active in GvG' do you mean fighting back and forth with other guilds or farming Champions? I can see the latter using more Rogues because you could be stuffing nearly 50 Rogues per day into a single sector just for farming purposes.

Miepie

Baronet
I didn't. Once your Traz hits 50+, you probably make more units than you burn especially with high A/D

That depends on how active your Guild is, or more importantly, how active your Guild's enemies are. I'm hoping Himeji will provide enough rogues so I can use my alca for all the different troops I need for GvG sieges and defence armies. It's not the fighting that 's costing me the most units.

DeletedUser7454

When you say 'active in GvG' do you mean fighting back and forth with other guilds or farming Champions? I can see the latter using more Rogues because you could be stuffing nearly 50 Rogues per day into a single sector just for farming purposes.

I mean fighting other guilds. I barely point farm. But rouges are used also for placing sieges.