• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Virtual Future

DeletedUser

We do not plan to introduce special goods (that could be compared to prometheum or orichalcum) anytime soon. ;)

Any plan for the use of the special goods we have gotten besides what we can use it for now?

Reason for asking is as follows: We got these permanent harbors/terminals, and that indicates a use for them besides what we can use them for now (since they are permanent)
and the fact that it takes very long to skill up the crew is another hint towards a future use of the special goods.

or should i stop running for more special goods, i got 30k and 40k of it right now.

DeletedUser9523

The current hubs (for prometheum and orichalcum) will remain in the game as they are for now. These resources will occasionally be asked for in future tech trees and campaign maps.

DeletedUser

The current hubs (for prometheum and orichalcum) will remain in the game as they are for now. These resources will occasionally be asked for in future tech trees and campaign maps.

Info that we alrdy have so u might as well not have answered :-(

Training the crew and running for special goods is expensive in AF and OF goods, so a better answer would be a nice thing for making plans for the future, not much of a strategi game if ingame stuff hints one thing in a big way and we get nothing in 2 years that follows up on the indikations.

Big time waste of goods for players if nothing else comes up in the way of using these special goods.

Yang10

Marquis
Maybe they come up with new ways to use them; the fact they don't have any plans as of yet doesn't mean they won't have plans ever, we just have to wait. I'm looking out fo that glorious castle, I seriusly hope it isn't 7x7, it'd be huge, 6x6 is more manageable.

DeletedUser5097

A_SS_VirtualFuture_Culture4.png
D_SS_VirtualFuture_Decoration4.png
M_SS_VirtualFuture_Military5.png
R_SS_VirtualFuture_Residential4.png
P_SS_VirtualFuture_Workshop4.png

no new lb.
Thanks, looks like relative small buildings and a close combat unit.

There is a new GB:
X_SS_VirtualFuture_Landmark2.png

EDIT: It looks like it's 6x6
Looks intressting

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8859

Big time waste of goods for players if nothing else comes up in the way of using these special goods.

I just keep a small stock of prometheum and orichalcum, enough for one next research and for GE negotiations, until I decide to seriously hit the Research Tree again. If amount used in GE get my stock too low I send the ship or sub for one trip to refill.