• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Virtual Future

DeletedUser5160

I wouldn't build it if that was the case. I can aid faster than I can attack my entire hood. The SV is also cheaper to level than the GB ( whatever it will be named. )

Emberguard

Emperor
If it is fighting and gaining random reward, it's possible it'd be for any fight. Wouldn't have to be just neighbourhood.

Hey! Imagine if it was for your defensive army :D [hypothetically] if your defence wins - you get a chance to take something from the attacker :trollface: (it would so be heavily abused)

Logain Sedai

Baronet
If it is goods just for attacking and winning aganst your 'hood, I imagine it will be open season.

I cannot imagine Inno doing a second GB for pilfering.

Please don't let it be "win random stuff when defeating army" or something useless like that.

Still, I would rather bet on that. But I would not built it unless the rewards are really really really interesting.

Devilsangel

Baronet
Looks like its a sort of Seed vault but limited
VF3|Spoils of War: The first %d victorious battles have a chance of %f% to provide you with a random reward. Refreshes with each collection.
"%d% chance to win a random reward after a victorious battle. %s left
VF3|At the next level, the first %d victorious battles have a chance of %f% to give a random reward.

DeletedUser5160

Looks like its a sort of Seed vault but limited
VF3|Spoils of War: The first %d victorious battles have a chance of %f% to provide you with a random reward. Refreshes with each collection.
"%d% chance to win a random reward after a victorious battle. %s left
VF3|At the next level, the first %d victorious battles have a chance of %f% to give a random reward.
If this is it, boring. Going to pass on building it.

Feanor II

Baronet
If this is it, boring. Going to pass on building it.

I agree it looks lackluster, but I won't jump to that conclusion until I see the numbers involved.

One conclusion I will jump to though is that if I do build it I'll need at least one expansion (bare minimum) with it. I have no room for another 6x6, and I've already trimmed out all the non-essentials. I can't imagine it's going to be so good that it's worth replacing the ToR or SMB with.

DeletedUser

Well on the positive side, it wount take up space in my town ;-)

If the random reward is the same as you get for the recurring quests, then it would need to be boosted by chateau bonus to make it worth building. But I doubt that so probably will give this GB a miss.

DeletedUser

from such a person telling what a new feature will bring is like an announcement
So when at some point u announce it Zorak, should we just ignore that coz your just a staff member too?

It's not about who the source is, I was pointing out that it was a reply in a thread, and not an official announcement of the GB itself :)

DeletedUser

Where in the text did u say anything about GB itself as u claim u pointed out in your next line?

I didn't post the reply, another staff member did.

it was announced from a FoE game designer

It was teased if anything :)
In the context of Beta, announced means it's posted as a thread in our announcements forum, and contains some details as to the actual content.
I apologize that this simple passing thing I said has turned into such a thing.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
it doesn't matter where it was posted

it was from a high official (higher than you. at least from my point of view) telling what a new feature will bring
in a way that it is fact not a speculation

and btw: my original words were "they announced it" (ok only he because one person but doesn't change much)

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/announce

so stop discussing: it makes you look like a fool

it was announced from a FoE game designer

correct not YOU (in plural)
but ONE person

so HE announced it

Where in the text did u say anything about GB itself as u claim u pointed out in your next line?

Well some people are grumpy today ! You sound like kids trying to pick-up a fight ;):rolleyes:

I didn't post the reply, another staff member did.

It was teased if anything :)
In the context of Beta, announced means it's posted as a thread in our announcements forum, and contains some details as to the actual content.
I apologize that this simple passing thing I said has turned into such a thing.

to @Zarok Dai
giphy-downsized.gif

DeletedUser

today ?

some are always grumpy :rolleyes:

lol
continuing the discussion if the word announced is correct or I should have used the word teased

doesn't change anything in my reply

but if that makes you happy

was that word worth the discussion on two pages ?

and when will you apologize for this announce/tease discussion you started ?

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-12-17 - Please keep all communications respectful of the Community and Staff at all times.
Wow, Beta, you can do PMS better than I do.. :D

The Bank-Atlantis GB will be a hit, just throw some FPs on it. Otherwise it would be like Voyager.