• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Virtual Future

DeletedUser8859

Kraken can remove/kill a unit from an army before battle start.
How about a boost from the GB to add a 9th fighter to the army, before battle start, randomly selected as an unattached duplicate of one of the 8 units set by the player? Can the battle programing manage an army of 9 units?

DeletedUser8963

Kraken can remove/kill a unit from an army before battle start.
How about a boost from the GB to add a 9th fighter to the army, before battle start, randomly selected as an unattached duplicate of one of the 8 units set by the player? Can the battle programing manage an army of 9 units?

FoE battle code currently “supports” various bugs, it surely supports 9 man attacking army, maybe via bug, maybe via feature.

Hype is still real boys and non-boys... really valuable rewards is still ringing in my head. And it’s not said by some random over here, it’s said by actual game designer, those same people who recently gave us a victory tower upgrade kit!

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, "valuable" like gates and faces. Come on, at least pretendt you don't think of us as a bunch of loosers...

Give FPs as second bonus and we'll do with it.

DeletedUser7454

I am not going to jump to conclusion yet but the though that we will get rewards for fighting horrifies me ! Not because I do not like rewards but I think it will just introduce more glitches to GvG -- I can not imagine fighting a fast siege and in between need to click to some measly reward popup (Inno's idea of great rewards is very different then mine -- just let's say it is not another sungate for me :)

DeletedUser

The best thing would be units as a second boost. Maybe not as strong as the Alcatraz, but maybe like 1 Unit every 3-5 levels more.

Yes.
or units, FP, boost crates and stuff like that for fighting for the "spoils of war" boost.

Devilsangel

Baronet
selectionKitId":"spoils_of_war_kit","name":"Spoils of War Kit","description":"Choose if you want a Rogue Hideout, A Rogue Hideout Shrink Kit or 20 Rogues. Cancelling puts the Selection Kit back into your inventory.

And a little extra )
Found in research VF3|Spacefaring
In CM VF3|Space Age Mars

Feanor II

Baronet
selectionKitId":"spoils_of_war_kit","name":"Spoils of War Kit","description":"Choose if you want a Rogue Hideout, A Rogue Hideout Shrink Kit or 20 Rogues. Cancelling puts the Selection Kit back into your inventory.

And a little extra )
In CM VF3|Space Age Mars

Haha I knew they were going to outer space!

If this is the case though, it seems pretty silly to make Mars the first one. They could have squeezed three Ages out of it first with Atmospheric Future (think Cloud City from Star Wars), Spacefaring Future (low-orbit space station), and Lunar Future before getting to Martian Future. Since the point of the game from the development/business perspective is to keep generating content so people will keep paying money, I think there's a lot more to be squeezed out of the idea if they are going that route.

Getting back on the topic of the GB though, that does seem like a "really valuable" reward, especially if it has an FP-based option. Of course we have no idea if it's actually going to happen or not. As I've stated in the thread, still waiting on actual data. Until then, speculation isn't really helpful

DeletedUser8859

The best thing would be units as a second boost. Maybe not as strong as the Alcatraz, but maybe like 1 Unit every 3-5 levels more.

I feel cheated when a new level does not bring more than the previous one.
Wait 5 levels to get an improvement in the reward? That is a rip off !!!

Feanor II

Baronet
I thought of this as an second bonus. The first would be Spoils of War with an increasing percentage every level.

I think it's pretty much guaranteed that that will be the first one (assuming the "teasers" are at all accurate). The question now is the 2nd bonus, and I think that while units is certainly an interesting idea, IMO there is no substitute for good old-fashioned FP collections. After all, what's the number one thing conquerors throughout history are interested in pillaging? Money. What's the "reserve currency" of FoE? FPs.

DeletedUser

And a little extra )
In CM VF3|Space Age Mars
I don't want any from the box... if this would be only available box and a useless copy of Alca's second bonus - trash GB.

I can't play GvG on mobile, need only one hideout and one shrink kit to it and I have 5k of spare rouges. Waste of space, not GB...

DeletedUser

can you please add at least 5 FP to the kit or else it is useless to most players

(following opinion excludes extreme GvG players)

who in VF needs another rogue hideouts ?
they are thrown after the people in every event
(you get one for free in the Winter Event as grand prize)

shrink kit is also something that is not needed regularly. and the needed amount of it can be won in events

rogues? 1 rogue hideout + Alca and you have enough

DeletedUser8823

It is a stupid prize for the vast majority of players. (rouge hideout + alcatraz is enough)

For extreme GVG players, the bonus will be useful for a small time interval (maybe several months). When these players have a large handful of reduced rouge hideouts, what will the bonus be for?

It is assumed that a GB is built to amortize it over time, not to be useful a few months (hopefully) only.

Andi47

Overlord
It is a stupid prize for the vast majority of players. (rouge hideout + alcatraz is enough)

For extreme GVG players, the bonus will be useful for a small time interval (maybe several months). When these players have a large handful of reduced rouge hideouts, what will the bonus be for?

It is assumed that a GB is built to amortize it over time, not to be useful a few months (hopefully) only.

I agree. For players with relatively small Alcatraz (below level 10) it would pay off to have 10 rogue hideouts (or so) in the city, but with higher Alcatraz one or two hideouts are sufficient.