• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Virtual Future

DeletedUser7951

I don't want any from the box
Me neither, totally uninteresting as a GB reward. As an event reward, okay for lower to medium eras, but when you enter the last ages you've had the city for so long most of us have all the hideouts we want, high alca so we have the rouges we want, and how many shrink kits do people need ?

Hope this is just smoke and mirror.

Feanor II

Baronet
Just a thought, but if the RH Kit as described is a reward, then it's possible there will be other packages. Since the RH Shrink Kit is included, it's possible that there will be other building upgrades available. If this thing gives building upgrades I'll DEFINITELY build it!

DeletedUser7923

If this thing gives building upgrades I'll DEFINITELY build it!

My Wishlist:
- Indian Palace Buildings
- Cherry Garden Buildings / Upgrade-Kits
- Tholos of Idols Upgrade-Kits
- Pillar of Heroes Upgrade-Kits
- Grand Bridge Upgrade-Kits
- Tree of Love Upgrade-Kits ^^
( for example )

My NO-GO's:
- Rogue Hideout / Shrink-Kit
- Wishing Well / Shrink-Kit
- Watchfire Upgrade-Kit
- Victory Tower Upgrade-Kit
- Champions Retreat
- Color Guard Camp
- Drummer Scholl
( for example )

@InnoGames -> please take a note: it's a VF-Great-Building! ;)

DeletedUser7454

can I add to the wish list a HoF shrink kit :)

but that apart it would be nice to have upgrades available either as a final chest in DC or some other form. There are many players who might be missing 1 or 2 upgrades. It might even be a new GB -- like x% chance to win an upgrade kit

DeletedUser

Rewards in form of buildings will just be like GE, when u have plenty of terrace farms all u do is filling up your storage, so in that case this GB would losse value over time, and thats not a good thing for a GB.
Anything in almost any other GB is consumable or useful within the 24 hour circle in one way or another.

DeletedUser

they could add 5 FP as option to all selection kits the GB produce

and upgrade kits for event buildings would also be useless at some point when there is no way to get the level 1 building anymore

If they will be giving out buildings I agree with Lizif it will become useless over time. That and this is a building for Virtual Future. The only thing players need in VF is forge points. Buildings are easily obtainable from GE or daily quests. I have an inventory full of buildings that I have no use for including Terrace farms and SOKs. So many players who would consider building this have no use for the buildings to begin with. They have plenty of these buildings already gathering virtual dust in storage.

DeletedUser

If this "spoils of war" has to contain something in the way of buildings and upgrades i would like something like this

This pack should be hard to get, maybe a 5% chance of getting it with a level 10 GB.

The pack could contain upgrades for old buildings that aint upgradable yet.

Make unlimited levels for these buildings maybe.
Terrace Farm
Elephant set
Palace set
A new production building
A new residential building
Each upgrade/level would make the output 3-4% better for these buildings. (3-4% for the base value each level, and not +3-4% on top of the current output:)

What u get from this pack should be random, and with 13 different upgrades in the pack it wount be to powerful (inno stil have to keep a coin value to other buildings in the game and new buildings)

Maybe an option of getting the building it self if the game cant find the building in your town or storage, so those without a palace could get one as an example.

This alone would make me build the GB.

Edit: Maybe the % could be somewhat higher it would take a long time to get one of those buildings to just yield one more FP, but im sure the dev´s can se the idea in this an adjust the % so it fits in, if they use the idea for this GB or for something else later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9030

when will the virtual future 3 come in? do we have any idea?

DeletedUser

when will the virtual future 3 come in? do we have any idea?

In one of the video´s about vikings they said "real soon" :) and those video´s are old news by now, and they said no more updates before Christmas, so even if we had a date from Inno we wouldnt be able to trust it anyhow.. next year is my guess, not many normal days between christmas and newyear this time around.

LastWarrior

Regent
The rewards for the new battle GB first should be random fp packs up the 100 with the odd diamond reward.
The second skill city defense.

DeletedUser

not possible
population is a passive bonus

the new bonus is also a passive one

but the new GB needs an active bonus that can be collected to start the passive bonus of x times the new bonus

so how about medals :p
or supplies. :D