• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Virtual Future

Teak

Steward
Why don‘t we consider taking a step further towards a real GvG Building:

Eg. giving the GB 1 or 2 stacks per 10 levels- you can flag a sector!before! placing the attack. If it gets the amount of stacks coresponding to your amount of Owned sectors and you conquer it you get the spended goods back.
Maybe flaging your own sector increases the costs for the attacking guild ( if they have 10 sectors and you flag the defens with 5 spoils of war, they have to pay for the 16th instead of the 11th sector)
This would bring a huge tactical element to GvG.
Should be interesting for large guilds with a huge sector Pool, aswell for small guilds fortifing their position

Last edited:

DeletedUser8126

any GB belongs to a player as a one person, while GvG is not played by players alone but by guilds as a team...How can devs handle such an issue when only one player can control the GB?
I must point out that it is not like OBS which provides passive bonus to all GvG sectors' defending armies, but it is an active boost.

Teak

Steward
Just add a clickable field at the army menu where you can drop your stacks. Then you can see a counter which gives you feedback about the number of placed stacks.

The same mechanic like a defense;)

DeletedUser

1 stack per 10 level ?

so making 9 levels without increase of the bonus

so will it level 10 to get it ?
makes it up to level 9 useless

or level 1 ?
then their is no need for normal players to get it to 10

DeletedUser

I had a dream...

Stop these GvG suggestions. GvG is dying in pains. More and more money come from app, there is no GvG on app and won't be. GvG is now only used by these players who wants to be higher in spoiled ranking. Vast majority of players is not interested in GvG GB, so making one would be a waste of money for Inno.

DeletedUser9062

I had a dream...

Stop these GvG suggestions. GvG is dying in pains. More and more money come from app, there is no GvG on app and won't be. GvG is now only used by these players who wants to be higher in spoiled ranking. Vast majority of players is not interested in GvG GB, so making one would be a waste of money for Inno.

Inno makes money from clicks too, in GvG we do more than 3 clicks to do one battle.. so i think they want to make players come back in GvG. FoE is bases on battles.. If players just want's to build a city.. Inno have Elvenar for that.

Miepie

Baronet
I had a dream...

The GvG is also very much alive in ambitious guilds, You know, those guilds that collect the most active players and do not play GvG just for personal ranking but for guild ranking ... It always amazes me hearing people claim GvG is dead, mostly from peolpe who don't play it ofcourse. The moment 1 guild decides GvG is not dead, the maps come alive with action. But i do admit the app mostly appeals to farmers, those who want more from a game either move on to the browser version or to another game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The GvG is also very much alive in ambitous guilds, You know, those guilds that collect the most active players and do not play GvG just for personal ranking but for guild ranking ... It always amazes me hearing people claim GvG is dead, mostly from peolpe who don't play it ofcourse. The moment 1 guild decides GvG is not dead, the maps come alive with action. But i do admit the app mostly appeals to farmers, those who want more from a game either move on to the browser version or to another game.
The GvG is also very much alive in ambitous guilds, You know, those guilds that collect the most active players and do not play GvG just for personal ranking but for guild ranking ... It always amazes me hearing people claim GvG is dead, mostly from peolpe who don't play it ofcourse. The moment 1 guild decides GvG is not dead, the maps come alive with action. But i do admit the app mostly appeals to farmers, those who want more from a game either move on to the browser version or to another game.
I can count. So 30 HoFs in VF do more for guild than GvG. Check mate.

DeletedUser

Inno makes money from clicks too, in GvG we do more than 3 clicks to do one battle.. so i think they want to make players come back in GvG. FoE is bases on battles.. If players just want's to build a city.. Inno have Elvenar for that.
But FoE works on those devices Elvenar does not. Trust me.

DeletedUser9062

This is true, we are 75 Level 4 months now with my guild.. but then what? we had 28 members and we didnt play GvG now we have 50 and we try to collect more players to play GvG and have fun. Fighters make the game atractive.. not the farmers.. The more fighter a world have.. the more active is the world.. GvG will make market work, and more.. Now we dont need a VF fighter with 100lvl all the Gbs, But 40 players with half the Gblvls.. Clicks matter. So Inno must make something to make players, play more GvG.

DeletedUser5097

This sounds realy good.
If the "spoils of war" is the corect description, then this refers to me something like: Do x battles and take x random stuff. This is not bad. But if we do battles on GvG and we have pop up, windows saying us you have won this... Im never going ro build it.. is so bad when you try to be fast on GvG, and this will make yoy press more clicks.I'm curious to see the next BG...
Easy fix; complete the X affeacted battles where random loot can drop from the GB,
than go to GvG

Feanor II

Baronet

Except the post you're responding to didn't reference Guild Power (i.e. crowns per day), what was said was:

The GvG is also very much alive in ambitious guilds, You know, those guilds that collect the most active players and do not play GvG just for personal ranking but for guild ranking

HoFs contribute crowns to raise the guild level, but they don't contribute Prestige other than indirectly via the 25-per-level increase, and Prestige is what the guild rankings are set by. You even acknowledged this in #429 (though you called it "spoiled ranking"). True, the rankings are simply for bragging rights and the HoFs will aid the leveling of the guild, but it's a game and a lot of people like to be #1 in games, or at least as high as they can get. A level 75 guild gives 1,875 Prestige, which will probably land you somewhere around 15th-25th depending on what world you play. If you want to be #1 (or at least compete for it), you must go to the GvG maps.

It appears, Mr. Retzsch, that the king has one more move ;)

DeletedUser9062

Hmmm my browser have a build in addblocker,and shows 8 adds that are blocked.( i play with flash player).
I have heard from one friend too, who is server manager, that game makes money from clicks too. Maybe this is wrong... But i have see 50% faster speed when i play with addblock on the base servers.

But the point is not how Inno make money. They must make money in order to make the game better. And play the developers.. the point must be that they have to make one GB to make players invest more on battles, so they will have one option to not be farmers..

Teak

Steward
Without GvG the game is a no brainer- get everything above lvl 80 and cash in on friends and neighbours... and you have no intention to get other guildmembers rising

GvG forces you to help lower players raising their Arc to finance your GvG activity, get higher alcas so the non-fighters place defense, have a highly active FP leveling so your Chateau Questing is as effective as posible for extra goods...

The top high Economy Guilds are the reason the small players complain about unbalanced mechanics and blaming Innogames being unfair [insert mimimi here] while the accumulated knowledge Transfer and support in those guilds gets ignored. And those guilds shape the meta for the game- all of them are active in GvG