• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Virtual Future

DeletedUser7239

This new era is so virtual that no one can see it.
Oh wait too busy nerfing buildings.

[...] Maybe if they introduce an space race age new tabs. Perhaps
one for the moon (search for ESA Moon village if you don't believe me that this is
realistic), or Mars (talk to Spacex and Mars one), etc. this is just speculation.
[...]
We have been on the moon for a long time. Together with half a dozen alien species. Search "Solar Warden" & "SSP Alliance" -- disclosure is happening right now. ^^

DeletedUser5097

We have been on the moon for a long time. Together with half a dozen alien species. Search "Solar Warden" & "SSP Alliance" -- disclosure is happening right now. ^^
Very funny (sarcasm) and we already explored space a very long time ago and having
many wars in space with star wars. Sigh why can't some people see the diffrent between
fiction and real?xd - mystery solved, end case sherlock.xd

usually it would be released by now. so maybe they are still finishing/fixing soccer event. or perhaps there's some bigger changes in VF than usual, which needs more time to refine on their alpha server

Piotr015

Squire
The new virtual world map is a big change - maybe they'll make more changes than only new world :) and 2nd thing - will we have all the virtual world in just VF? I don't want like 2 or 3 ages about virtual world...

Pafton

Viceroy
yaya, was just poking a little fun, I realize some read the story, seems it's like that in any game that has storylines, some read, most probably not. Be nice one day if IG put their storyline on the Wiki as the fan wiki looks to have stopped in AF at some point. Maybe that's the mising component to why VF is not here yet;)
At the fan wiki we do try to keep quests up to date (atleast the texts make for an interesting read, if one has the time to do so). Though nowadays we seem to be lacking contributors high up on the TT, hence the discrepancies :)

DeletedUser9058

hope it will be at once and not in several parts, it is the best way to make us lose hope lol

maximum 2 times what ...

DeletedUser7942

At the fan wiki we do try to keep quests up to date (atleast the texts make for an interesting read, if one has the time to do so). Though nowadays we seem to be lacking contributors high up on the TT, hence the discrepancies :)
Yeah, for myself I tried just to write down the quest requirements where you guys left off and couldn't do it for long lol, I couldn't imagine having to also include everything else and structure it for that site, yikes. Maybe IG might be kind enough to send you the details:)

hope it will be at once and not in several parts,

Yeah I wouldn't hope too much for that. I would think there would have been a lot more things the guy here would find as spoilers, as it is it looks like just enough for tier 1, the new Special Good is not included in the spoilers which is another good indicator as that will likely come in tier 2.

DeletedUser8859

Yeah I wouldn't hope too much for that. I would think there would have been a lot more things the guy here would find as spoilers, as it is it looks like just enough for tier 1, the new Special Good is not included in the spoilers which is another good indicator as that will likely come in tier 2.

Oh please, just 2 or 3 Tiers max per era. No more multiple parts almost never-ending like OF.

i expect VF to open in summer event, which is late july at earliest. iirc tomorrow age and arctic also started at that event (and practically all new ages did at a big seasonal event)

Lionhead

Baronet
i expect VF to open in summer event, which is late july at earliest. iirc tomorrow age and arctic also started at that event (and practically all new ages did at a big seasonal event)

I surely hope this isn´t the case.
What puzzles me, is why the delay. Though it is in no term a given measurement, there has been a pretty consistant timeframe from release of Victory Expansion to release of new era content. This "normal" timeframe has now been significantly surpassed.
So what are we waiting for?
All building, avatars, units, GB and map(s) to be expected in VF1 seems to have been spoiled here already, and for some time. Are there some mechanics playing up? Toggling between normal continent maps and VF maps perhaps?
Will GvG (maps) be subject to change as a consequence of the new map dynamics on the continent, and that causes the delay?
Personally I had expected VF1 released here on Beta about 3 weeks ago. I hope I don´t have to wait another 3 weeks.

DeletedUser7239

I surely hope this isn´t the case.
What puzzles me, is why the delay. Though it is in no term a given measurement, there has been a pretty consistant timeframe from release of Victory Expansion to release of new era content. This "normal" timeframe has now been significantly surpassed.
So what are we waiting for?
All building, avatars, units, GB and map(s) to be expected in VF1 seems to have been spoiled here already, and for some time. Are there some mechanics playing up? Toggling between normal continent maps and VF maps perhaps?
Will GvG (maps) be subject to change as a consequence of the new map dynamics on the continent, and that causes the delay?
Personally I had expected VF1 released here on Beta about 3 weeks ago. I hope I don´t have to wait another 3 weeks.

They are busy nerfing soccer event and now they are thinking in a way to fxx the summer event even more then last year :D

Piotr015

Squire
They are busy nerfing soccer event and now they are thinking in a way to fxx the summer event even more then last year :D
Please... I've played summer event last year and 2 years ago... the event last year was boring and it was like they want to make milions of event but no events like summer 2016... But I hope they just want to make new GvG maps...

DeletedUser7942

Speaking of release dates. Been 3 months today since the release of OF6 on Live. Looking back at the history, if I got it all down right, seems it's typically been 4-6 months between ages. Of course things changed a bit with AF and tiers, tiers in AF/OF were released every 2-3 months. It was just over 3 months between AF4 and OF1.

Date - Event - Months Since Last Expansion

April 2012 Bronze Age to Late Middle Ages
October 15, 2012 Colonial Age 6
December 4, 2012 Great Buildings added
March 14 2013 Industrial Age 5
July 30 2013 Progressive Era 4
January 14 2014 Modern Era 6
February 25, 2014 Guild vs. Guild Introduced (IA to PE)
April 7, 2014 Atomium GB
June 3,2014 Postmodern Era 5
June 5, 2014 FoE goes mobile
July 1, 2014 GB level cap removed
October 21, 2014 Contemporary Era 4
December 2, 2014 Treasure Hunt and Aid Button
April 21, 2015 Tomorrow Era 6
November 4, 2015 Future Era and Arc GB 6
May 11, 2016 Guild Expedition Introduced
May 24, 2016 Arctic Future 1 6
July 16, 2016 Temple of Relics GB
August 30, 2016 Arctic Future 2 3