• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Virtual Future

VF is now visible on live servers (name shown on tech tree). it is reasonable to ask inno staff for an estimate of when it will be released on beta

its also no longer a spoiler to mention VF in open discussions

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
it is reasonable to ask inno staff for an estimate of when it will be released on beta
Sorry to say, there is no estimate that can be provided. :) It's important to keep in mind that seeing a certain text or a new game expansion is in no way the equivalent of the whole era being ready. We're certainly happy to see that everyone is excited about the new era but all components for it need to be there in place and working for a Beta release to be considered. When that is to happen there will certainly be an announcement letting everyone know. :)

qaccy

Emperor
@TheSlayerofSloppyJoes Yeah, the story in this game is kind of...'just there' but I do try to at least read through everything to see how cohesive it is (or isn't). So I do notice things like that as seemingly being plotholes. Ragu Silvertongue was supposed to make a return at some point as well, or at least he was written to say as much after his retreat in the Colonial storyline. To be fair that could still happen, but it seems like that was one thread that ended up forgotten about. I know it's not really something that matters to most people, heck, I may very well be the only one who even notices, and I'm aware that this game doesn't market a compelling story as a selling point, but it's still something I feel is worth pointing out. After all, a story should make sense, right?

DeletedUser7942

@TheSlayerofSloppyJoes Yeah, the story in this game is kind of...'just there' but I do try to at least read through everything to see how cohesive it is (or isn't). So I do notice things like that as seemingly being plotholes. Ragu Silvertongue was supposed to make a return at some point as well, or at least he was written to say as much after his retreat in the Colonial storyline. To be fair that could still happen, but it seems like that was one thread that ended up forgotten about. I know it's not really something that matters to most people, heck, I may very well be the only one who even notices, and I'm aware that this game doesn't market a compelling story as a selling point, but it's still something I feel is worth pointing out. After all, a story should make sense, right?
yaya, was just poking a little fun, I realize some read the story, seems it's like that in any game that has storylines, some read, most probably not. Be nice one day if IG put their storyline on the Wiki as the fan wiki looks to have stopped in AF at some point. Maybe that's the mising component to why VF is not here yet;)

iirc wasn't he supposed to make a return in the Future Era's bonus campaign? :)

DeletedUser7262

Umm... when did they add Earth icon in world map?
e3df1d3d5e0fc.png.html

sorry your pitchure is blank and i do not see anything different on the world map

DeletedUser7959

well i guess we get new world maps then? virtual world, orbital, moon, mars, etc, for future eras ;P
Hell yeah, it should be cool. I hope we would really have new territories (planets maybe) to discover! A space station on the Moon, flights to the Mars (base there)... It's more realistic to imagine it nowadays, IMO. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser7262

not sure why you have that icon it is not showing up on my world map

DeletedUser5097

On the map under the clouds where Australlia is located, is the GvG map on the
world map. On app GvG doesn't excist. What I find very intressting of the screenshots
is on top the tab with an globe. The dev. team may will use this layout later also on
the pc version (speculation). I would not be surprised if they do and will making an
second tap for the VR. Maybe if they introduce an space race age new tabs. Perhaps
one for the moon (search for ESA Moon village if you don't believe me that this is
realistic), or Mars (talk to Spacex and Mars one), etc. this is just speculation.

More on topic I think they will make also an tap of an VR globe next the normal
globe. At least on the app version. Perhaps they will use the layout of the app for
the worldmap also for the browser version. Introducing also the VR tab. So we
can switch between the maps. In the VR worldmap we may unlock an Australlia
VR theme since this woulde be free from GvG in that map.;)