• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Virtual Future

DeletedUser8461

Well, we made our guesses and we're wrong so, ah but what the heck, okay I'll guess this week. Amazing how good staff is at always being so tight-lipped, they should work for the CIA. Let's see if I can get them to give us a signal. If they "like" this post it's coming out this week, if not then we'll try again next week.
What if staff just appreciates your post? :(

DeletedUser8277

I do find it odd they're waiting so long to release it after having already released the Victory expansion out to live. Me thinks when it comes time for this to go not only through beta by then live there will be many people upset not realizing they used the expansion for this era already.

I think it only makes sense it comes out with an event. Typically I've seen them release the new era along with an event so people need to or can advance into it as part of the event. So possibly on live it will hit same time the forge bowl soccer thing hits?

I will say just judging by the images here this looks to be the most interesting of the future eras by far. I've made it a point to hardly ever advance mainly because I never want to be post future, however the images from this era are making me rethink how interesting this would be to play.

DeletedUser7942

Maybe Alpha testing wasn't a walk in the park?
plus HTML5, plus Soccer and Summer Events, plus changelogs, plus regular maintenance, plus other, plus all the Holiday's lol. I hope they're are paid well:)

I do find it odd they're waiting so long to release it after having already released the Victory expansion out to live. Me thinks when it comes time for this to go not only through beta by then live there will be many people upset not realizing they used the expansion for this era already.

I think it only makes sense it comes out with an event. Typically I've seen them release the new era along with an event so people need to or can advance into it as part of the event. So possibly on live it will hit same time the forge bowl soccer thing hits?

I will say just judging by the images here this looks to be the most interesting of the future eras by far. I've made it a point to hardly ever advance mainly because I never want to be post future, however the images from this era are making me rethink how interesting this would be to play.
I think they're just super busy. I don't think anyone is going to get upset at the expansion thing. I plopped that sucker down as soon as I got the 660,000 medals lol, won't forget that myself anyway. With the frequency of events I think any age released from now on will probably correspond with some event. I'm guessing VF will come sometime during the Soccer Event, if not then the Summer event, if not then the Fall Event if not then...you get the idea. The "camp in FE for GvG" dynamic will change in VF as your personal goods GB's will be giving FE goods.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pafton

Viceroy
Now, what indicator might this provide...
virtualfuture_0.png

The link of the image is supposed to include all the questgivers, but somehow Grivus pushed the rest out when the pic was being clicked :p

qaccy

Emperor
So Terry's gone and Myciena comes back? I hope they 'explain' that in a quest somehow, because they never gave a story reason as to why Myciena suddenly disappears for the entire duration of Arctic and Oceanic and got replaced by Terry.

DeletedUser7942

So Terry's gone and Myciena comes back? I hope they 'explain' that in a quest somehow, because they never gave a story reason as to why Myciena suddenly disappears for the entire duration of Arctic and Oceanic and got replaced by Terry.
jeez, you follow that like

upload_2018-5-30_12-1-16.jpeg

ay?:p

DeletedUser7942

money 15000000
biolight 200
plankton 150
promethium 170
15m coin for one tech sounds extremely high, thinking maybe you added one too many zero's and it's 1.5m? bah, feget what I said here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

15m coin for one tech sounds extremely high, thinking maybe you added one too many zero's and it's 1.5m?
but very low goods cost
only 170 prom, no ori
and 350 normal goods
so 15m sure has no 0 too much

lets look at the last tech OF top
12.5m coins
400 ori
600 normal goods

last tech OF bottom
12m supplies
290 prom
550 normal goods

so that tech is very cheap ;)

DeletedUser7942

but very low goods cost
only 170 prom, no ori
and 350 normal goods
so 15m sure has no 0 too much

lets look at the last tech OF top
12.5m coins
400 ori
600 normal goods

last tech OF bottom
12m supplies
290 prom
550 normal goods

so that tech is very cheap ;)
ah yeah I recall now, I think I was thinking of the cost of the buildings in OF6 lol, so yeah, 15m it likely is then.

*lol* Saw the bluish virtual one and immediatly thought of Command and Conquer. What was her n... EVA, right, Electronic Virtual Assistant.
Then I scrolled down. ^^

Of course, now, in 2018, EVA already exists. Is that why we "only" get "EVE"? ;-)

DeletedUser

Well i think someone played Anno 2070 and got inspired by EVE there. You can hardly overlook the similarity ;)

DeletedUser7942

Well, let us hope EVE doesn't get all VIKI on us and start plundering our Terrace Farms;

upload_2018-5-30_20-42-9.jpeg

Swear I've seen this before;

upload_2018-5-30_20-42-47.jpeg

DeletedUser5097

Here are the others. They want to be bigger :D

virtualfuture_large_0.png
Thanks, the mission givers looking amazing. Myciena looks like a bit like an cat girl
or something of an anime thing from Japan. Not sure what that sub culture is called
but I'm possitive that something like that is in Japan. The general looks badass and
reminds me of Wolverines from X-man.
Well, let us hope EVE doesn't get all VIKI on us and start plundering our Terrace Farms;

View attachment 3190

Swear I've seen this before;

View attachment 3191
I did know it, Terra is evil and we will get Myciena back to stop here.:D I wouldn't
be surprised to see Glados at one point or the another.