• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Unit stacking is here!

Alexiae

Farmer
As CrashBoom says. Get up now ;)
Also in my opinion, stacking the healthy units without moving the wounded units completely behind the stacks is useless as after a few fights the stacks are right out of sight. So after a few battles - as long as you don't always let the troops fight to the death - it's no different from the current state.
(the fact that the defense troops should go somewhere else is not part of this update)

Beta567

Baronet
yes, I don't understand this Juber. Why do we need provide any feedback here if you won't change anything before going live?
This is not the first time and this will discourage people to give any feedback in the future, for me personally.

Here I should post a thumbs down but we don't have it yet :( 1683024700590.png

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
It's our fault!
Let's not give any more bug reports, let them come to the live servers so that the discontent is greater and that negative opinions arrive more and more on google play and on facebook.
If we are convinced that our beta feedback is useless, let's stop doing it and let Inno run on its own.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
We will especially laugh if there is no more feedback on the events, you will see that Inno will be forced to alienate his communities if they adjust during the live events.

doughster

Merchant
Did anyone ask for this?! Were any changes made?! Another useless change - the time could have been better spend elsewhere!!!

Tina66

Farmer
Unfortunately, this is neither a bug nor a return of an event, so there is little chance of having a modification and even less of a response.
Hello, it is for all these reasons that I left the beta, apart from the bug reports not much interest in all our remarks, except that for the bugs they only have to test the game themselves

Please leave it as it was and listen to the beta version players. This is a hassle, when you have to search for the Rogue you don't always find them in the same place, since the damaged units keep increasing, which requires moving the space bar to different locations until you find them. My feedback is, leave all undamaged units on the left in the same place and damaged units on the right. Thank you.

ajja

Farmer
When we place damaged units directly behind undamaged units, the other units move to the right. It would be better if damaged units were placed at the end of the row or their visibility could be turned off. City defense units should also hide.

SOLUTION
Hide these units:
- Make city defense units visible only when they are selected (active blue button).
- Make damaged units visible, only during the function of healing or removing units.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
When we place damaged units directly behind undamaged units, the other units move to the right. It would be better if damaged units were placed at the end of the row or their visibility could be turned off. City defense units should also hide.

SOLUTION
Hide these units:
- Make city defense units visible only when they are selected (active blue button).
- Make damaged units visible, only during the function of healing or removing units.
For a consistent behaviour, these easy solution not applied in PC due to mobile app as per my guess. Those blue button(defend) and heal button are not available in the mobile screen.

Already some good solutions shared to cover both mobile and PC. Moving damaged units to last is becoming a concern after stacking units feature. Even PC users, didn't felt that behaviour without stacking it does the same behaviour. Just because of stacking, mindset tricked to select heavy/light unit with combination of rogues in a single screen without switching or scroll from all units tab.

In PC, one extra dropdown available to select unit type and still people request for few units to have separate tab. Mobile, there is no such dropdown at all.
Introducing a new tab for stack units and bringing two settings to control all units tab. It fits for Mobile and PC.

Setting/Config:
Main setting
Current setting introduced by Dev's for stacked unit logic - active or inactive
Sub settings (under main setting)
1. All units tab - active or inactive
. Stacked units tab - active or inactive

Worst setting will be enabling all three, if any user still wants like that.

Best setting will be enabling main and sub setting #2.

Here, all defending units will be not seen when setting 1 gets deactivated. But it will be visible in its respective units category tab as a first option. User picked defending units, so they should be aware which unit category they picked. Just one small sacrifice needed from user on this to go and see defending units on their respective area.

And for damaged units, stacked units by default display only health units. So like defending units, damaged units also visible only in their respective area when setting 1 gets deactivated.
Stacked units (main) setting enabled, and if user wished to see stacked unit tab, they can enable sub setting #2. By default it should be in inactive state. Also sub setting #1, by default set to active state when it's main setting enabled. So the users might need to decide their screen handling of army units to their own choice.

These configuration level changes to address both devices and give some flexibility to players in army management window requested in most of the feedback comments bit indirectly but covered everything. It's a one time setting change and works smoothly as per my understanding and all players can get benefit easily. If it is considered means okay, no big design change needed for army management window for decades in both devices.