• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Unit stacking is here!

Beta King

Viceroy
So are we setting this idea to the side indefinitely along with the GBG 0% attrition until we can figure out the code to move down/hide the hurt troops or is everyone at Inno on vacation this month and will check their messages some time in June?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
So are we setting this idea to the side indefinitely along with the GBG 0% attrition until we can figure out the code to move down/hide the hurt troops or is everyone at Inno on vacation this month and will check their messages some time in June?
They were about to launch it live (it was announced) but then cancelled the launch. Presumably they found some bug of sufficient severity to warrant that - and that's what needs to be fixed before it goes live.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Calm down guys, what you need to do now is spend your precious time providing another 80 pages of feedback again, this is worth a lot to InnoGames, it makes a lot of difference in their decisions, so you should continue to spend your time in that, as we can see is something that works.

"Doing the same thing and expecting different results is insanity..."

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Some Beta conclusions from being here for 2 1/2 years....
Feedback doesn't matter.....
Players don't matter...
Only Profits Matter....
So if some things go mostly unchanged to live nobody ever listens.
If changed are made, they are bad, cause they change too much.

I understand, that you are not happy, that it got to live in its current state, but it is not fair to say feedback does not matter at all.

So if some things go mostly unchanged to live nobody ever listens.
If changed are made, they are bad, cause they change too much.

I understand, that you are not happy, that it got to live in its current state, but it is not fair to say feedback does not matter at all.
Well.... since i got 2 warning points for posting that.... guess i'll just go silent on beta threads..... Forge On....

qaccy

Emperor
So you guys pushed the update to live servers without fixing anything? Good job! Now you are good to make this game without any feedback here. Why do you need Feedback thread?
Something probably was fixed, considering it was announced for live servers but then delayed until today. Why would they delay the release if it wasn't to fix something? Try to be objective when you think about it. :)

Beta567

Baronet
Something probably was fixed, considering it was announced for live servers but then delayed until today. Why would they delay the release if it wasn't to fix something? Try to be objective when you think about it. :)
Okay let's try to be objective here. After stacking units feature was released on beta people were concerned about specific details. Those details were pretty objective amongst most of the testers. People clearly said what they want to see.
What good devs usually do? They solve the problem by fixing it or if they don't know how to fix it they wait until they can. What Inno does? They announce the feature and after x days just push into production. Do you see any difference between beta and live? Any improvement on cpu lag/delay? Maybe they fixed injured units? or maybe they fixed defending army units which also supposed to be stacked right? None was done. Players will eat this "as is".

CrashBoom

Legend
Yes, but:

Gutta cavat lapidem non vi, sed saepe cadendo.

(The drop hollows out the rock not by force but by frequent falling.)

but technically it is the same result every time :p

the hole in the rock is getting deeper every time
even if it is only 0,00000001 meter

it is not that there is no change for 1.000.000 drops and then suddenly after the 1.000.001st drop a 1 cm hole

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Yes, you are right about that.
Nevertheless if we stop posting comments Inno won't do anything but with constant pressure from all servers there is a hope for changes.
That's what I meant.
Same thing with the reduced diamonds yields from GE4 and the "pressure" from Beta regarding the SC/WT attrition-bypass patch?o_O I'm confident in that. Like someone else said this is like: doing the same thing and expecting another outcome.