• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

Eleanor VII

Farmer
grand prize is the progress on the board for making a full round (orrery upgrade every 2nd round)

not the daily special
You're right, excuse me. What about the daily goal chest, were the contents supposed to switch too? I definately got store building from that one

Amdira

Baronet
So I finished with a complete Golden Orrery, 4 Stage of Ages, 2 Grand King lvl2 and 1 lvl 1, no Grand Queen at all
Find the mistake :)
Anyway I wished there would have been something unique, very special for this event like one-down-kits or something like this for the Orrery

Last edited:

war1dog

Farmer
overall this is pretty stupid, FIRST and most importantly having to spend diamonds to complete the event building, especially a once in 10 years is crap. Second there is no real purpose of the game is self except forcing you to take a certain amount of turn before getting the next up grade. I'm sure if you kick the developers in the butt they can do better in this "monopoly" knock off than this underwhelming master piece ......

Havik79

Baronet
Worst event ever, not only due to the stupidity of as always saving my tokens for what I wanted from the dailies, I missed out on getting max level, 27/32 of next grand prize which is a SoK, the event building is worthless, the special buildings are worthless, the dailies are nothing special, I got 6 I think maybe 7, 10th anniversary and it was absolute garbage.

Retired Guy

Marquis
From your comments March 3..

Dear Kings and Queens,
After tomorrows update, we will make some changes to the Event. This will lead to the side effect, that the rewards on the board will get shuffled again after the update. The following changes will get implemented:
  1. We will remove the 2 blank tiles from the board and replace them with chests.
  2. We will also increase the frequency of chests on the board in general.
  3. We will increase the chance for Daily Specials in every chest.
  4. For the presents containing either the grand king or queen and the upgrade kit, we changed them to a selection kit, instead of one of the two rewards and added an item and Forge Points as possible rewards as well.
  5. We will increase the amount of Forge Points from the Daily Goal chest (10->20).
  6. We will also remove the incidents, which only contain 3 paper money and made the event incidents appearing more often.
Thank you for the feedback you provided already. Please tell us, what you think of these changes and what else we could improve in the feedback thread!

Are you altering the King\Queen upgrade kits in our inventory to Selection kits? thks

Thunderdome

Emperor
I know I joined in this event late, but managed to get another fully upgraded Pagoda into the ground. Trying to see if I want to do the live stuff since I am coming back from a long vacation.

Although, it's a bit of a meh at the ending parts of the quests that asks for so much (9 battles without losing/22 4 hour productions??).

Dessire

Regent
Innogames, here you have a suggestion, if you do it, I can assure you that players will be extremely happy: please just skip this event in live servers and give us the archaeology event instead! thank you so much for paying attention.

RKinG

Squire
Golden Orrery is very beautiful building in level 10.

Concerning the event I am disappointed I could only go to post modern
I am nevertheless in the last age on the moons of Jupiter

What will happen to the surprise box that ios players DID NOT get because the event never was released to us? Will there be an adjustment so that our unused surprise box will be usable in the next, hopefully available to us, event??

Astrid

Baronet
Starting with the Arctic Future that Golden Orrey should give us like 10-20 special goods(prometium, oricalc,...) /day depending on the building's era. It will help players that want to progress from Future Era. The population is a real pain in higher eras with no happiness. Add happiness to it or just remove the population. Increase the forge points production to 12 / day. And increase it's previous era goods to at least 20 goods, just 10 goods is not worth it. The idea is to make it better and also stand out more from the rest of the buildings.

And also, lower the cost for the rolling dice to 70-80 tickets. Give us the possibility to easily get the fully upgraded Golden Orrey and 2-3 extra upgrades for a future date. Or just motivate the diamond spenders to obtain 2 Golden Orreys...

So you want to tell me you only have a mobile iOS device available to you?
Just play the event on Browser if you are so obsessed with the surprise chest...
I’m not obsessed with it but Inno should at least tell us what will be done with the one that is in inventory and applies to the anniversary Event.
as far as what other devices I have, I have an ancient pc but I can’t use it because I’m disabled and can’t sit for longer than ten minutes. I play from bed.

I belive "Stage of ages" is too good for a single-level special building and very unbalanced. As a consequence of that the cities will be fully occupied by that building and will lose diversity. that building should have at least 5 levels ....
best regards
Ricardo

Last edited: