• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser7107

don't play the beta server if you don't like changes

anything can be changed on the beta server

really? We play beta to give our feedback on the game. and any changes. So keep your advice to yourself

EDIT: NormaJeane - 218-03-13 - removed a condescending word.

Last edited by a moderator:

indian20

Steward
Could it be, that HTML 5 is preventing that cherry trees appear? After disabling HTML 5 I got 5 or so trees, before that not one the whole day - might be coincidence, might be not.

DeletedUser7239

Well i know that event just started but really? :D first grand prize this year increased from 80 to 250? :D
Keep ""with the players lets see how long you will last inno :D
For the ones that forget fast :D
https://imgur.com/a/vNlKf

Why change order of boxes ? I am used to click on the right one... but not 60/65 one after the first click

180312070103519912.jpg

DeletedUser4381

Great... the terrible "rotating chests" from the Forge Bowl Event have now been put into the Spring Event, and the grand prize no longer contains set pieces and has been tripled in cost.

The luck-based system from last year meant I didn't manage to even get a full set during it, and whilst upgrades would be nice I won't be holding my breath that I'll get them given the odds on offer. Overall this event looks to be worse than last year, and whilst I'll play it on beta I fear I shall be skipping it on live.

why do you put all that on boxes ? 2 boxes : 1 watchdog & 1 motivation kit !
IRL when i open gift i never find poo on it...

Lionhead

Baronet
Great... the terrible "rotating chests" from the Forge Bowl Event have now been put into the Spring Event, and the grand prize no longer contains set pieces and has been tripled in cost.

The luck-based system from last year meant I didn't manage to even get a full set during it, and whilst upgrades would be nice I won't be holding my breath that I'll get them given the odds on offer. Overall this event looks to be worse than last year, and whilst I'll play it on beta I fear I shall be skipping it on live.

Thank God, the set pieces no longer is a part of the Grand Prize. At least now, every player can decide for themselves which set piece they will aim for and when.
The Grand Prize may have trippled in cost, but the chests are cheaper, and I´m fairly certain the amount of Cherry Lanterns are bigger compared to last year. The questline is defenitely longer.
I for one prefer the more expensive Grand Prize at the cost of cheaper chests with more Cherry Lanterns to use.

Last edited:

bilboman

Merchant
A little too much of the same - also Inno seems to have already forgotten about providing alternatives for some of the quest objectives as people have requested before.

DeletedUser7239

Thank God, the set pieces no longer is a part of the Grand Prize. At least now, every player can decide for themselves which set piece they will aim for and when.
The Grand Prize may have trippled in cost, but the chests are cheaper, and I´m fairly certain the amount of Cherry Lanterns are bigger compared to last year. The questline is defenitely longer.
I for one prefer the more expensive Grand Prize at the cost of cheaper chests with more Cherry Lanterns to use.

Tell me your joking.

DeletedUser7239

Why should I?
Why you ask?
"Thank God, the set pieces no longer is a part of the Grand Prize. At least now, every player can decide for themselves which set piece they will aim for and when."
How this can be good for anyone besides inno?

Lionhead

Baronet
Why you ask?
"Thank God, the set pieces no longer is a part of the Grand Prize. At least now, every player can decide for themselves which set piece they will aim for and when."
How this can be good for anyone besides inno?

I think I just told you that it was good for me.
I prefer to have a chance of winning something that I choose, rather than having a building forced into my inventory where it would stay.

DeletedUser7239

I think I just told you that it was good for me.
I prefer to have a chance of winning something that I choose, rather than having a building forced into my inventory where it would stay.

Good logic indeed. so besides it is expensive the grand prizes, its better for you not to have them, because you do not want them? do you know you can delete them from your inventory?
Now i see why they make so much money and why they keep pushing this tricks.