• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I didn't understand one aspect of the Selection kits, when we open one of them, do we choose whether to get the basic or the upgraded version or is it random?

Also, the statement is incomplete: "....If you cancel the action the Selection Kit will be ________". So what does happen if we cancel the action?
you chose if you want the basic version or an upgrade kit

for the upgraded version you need the basic version and an upgrade kit (= 2 kits if you don't have the basic version already)

DeletedUser5933

The lantern amount will reconcile when the event starts.

In my guild, some one has 124, I hope it will be the same for all when the event starts ^^

I didn't understand one aspect of the Selection kits, when we open one of them, do we choose whether to get the basic or the upgraded version or is it random?

Also, the statement is incomplete: "....If you cancel the action the Selection Kit will be ________". So what does happen if we cancel the action?
You can choose between the basic or the upgrade

The lantern amount will reconcile when the event starts.

In my guild, some one has 124, I hope it will be the same for all when the event starts ^^
really strange, mine is still at 50... will be interesting to know how many free lanterns we'll have at the start of event

DeletedUser

As I understand it you can have a mixture of basic and upgraded buildings in the set.

DeletedUser5347

Hi to all,
How many upgrades are available for each part of the cherry blossom garden?
Max I can upgrade at which level?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Since all the upgraded pieces are 'different' pieces than the original set but still count as the same set do we have new mutant possibilities? i.e. if a gong instead of being supported by 1 of each different piece is supported by a level 1 rock, and a level 2 rock does it get its full bonus?

DeletedUser7779

This all looks really great, I'm very pleased that we don't have another new set, as I'm literally running out of free space.
Question - how many times can we upgrade a piece? Only once, i.e. to lvl 2, or can it go higher?
Also, will the event be available on app?

DeletedUser16

Considering the event is due to start and App users still haven't seen the countdown I'm assuming we're not going to see the event for the usual 5-7 days delay!
We need the next app version for it, so I think it's safe to say that we will be able to enable it next week on mobile. Sorry for the wait!

DeletedUser5097

It's a bit sad that we don't have a chooise for a lvl 1 building
or a upgrade from the missions. While this is the case with spending
lanterns in the chests. So doesn't seems to be impossible and it
would make a lot more sense. Please if this is possible, can you
please change it for the missions, so we can also chooise?:)
Still you can get only 2 buildings/upgrades from missions, so yeah
still many players will spend money...

Anyways for the designe, nice. The mechanic of choosing you'r
reward a upgrade or a lvl 1 building is nice. Hopefully this type
of item will be the end prize of the summer with the Palice upgrade
/palice lvl 1 or the elefent garden lvl 1 or upgrade of this. Just let
players chooise their end prize would be great.
Maybe even the requirment for upgraded buildings to reach full
potential by motivating. E.G. on lvl 1 it's just like it's now. On
lvl 2 the basic production is lvl 1, but when motivated (what
will be possible on lvl 2) it would have a full lvl 2 output. This is
just an idea that I find intressting for this type of sets.:)

DeletedUser16

@Zarok Dai how exactly does the mechanism of chests work? Are we shown different choices every time we open a chest?
Chests in the event window work as usually.
What is new are 'kits'. If you win one (say the Sakura Rock Kit), it will go to the inventory, as always. However, upon opening it, you will be asked what you want to do: get Sakura Rock on level 1, or get an upgrade item that will let you upgrade an existing Sakura Rock to level 2 :).