• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser5882

Same here... Got it at the first attempt and it was indeed a joyful start to the event!
Wonderful start to an event.
Even if I don't get the next one, I think the pleasure will linger long enough and won't allow us to fall into a depression like some of the previous events did!

Sl8yer

Regent
When are those cherry trees supposed to appear around your city? I thought it would be after you solved a quest, but nothing is happening. Also the quest suddenly disappearde and I had to restart the game to get them back.

DeletedUser8150

When are those cherry trees supposed to appear around your city? I thought it would be after you solved a quest, but nothing is happening. Also the quest suddenly disappearde and I had to restart the game to get them back.

Do the trees stay if you reload the game. I seem to remember past events where they went awol if you did that

DeletedUser7779

Something odd I just noticed...although event is not available on app yet, i was able to pick 5 cherry trees in my city on app

DeletedUser

are the chests always those 3 ?
or will I get different once if I buy one ?

indian20

Steward
This is so... hilarious - after 15 quest you have to

- get 5 sectors in 2 quests
- conquer 1 province

Wasn´t there talk about giving choices for at least sectors / provinces. This event is over for me before it has even started (and btw. the diamonds are still missing)

EDIT: NormaJeane - 2018-03-13 - replaced an inappropriate 'acronym'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lionhead

Baronet
From the announcement:

You can also get a few Lanterns from cherry trees that will show up in the wilderness around your city when you open a chest or complete a quest.

I have completed 6 quests now, and have yet to see a single cheey tree outside my city.

I got a cherry tree after first quest but no more since then and I've completed 18 quests now.
I did get a cherry tree for each of the 4 chests I opened though.
The stats for OF level 2 rock
0 - 2950 happy
1 - 3540 happy
2 - 8% attack
3 - 10 goods

qaccy

Emperor
This is so... hilarious - after 15 quest you have to

- get 5 sectors in 2 quests
- conquer 1 province

Wasn´t there talk about giving choices for at least sectors / provinces. This event is over for me before it has even started (and btw. the diamonds are still missing)

I'm guessing you're someone who conveniently forgets (or doesn't post) during the events where these requirements DO have alternatives. Every event is not going to have alternative objectives for the stuff you don't want to do, and they never said there were always going to be, either.

Last edited by a moderator:

indian20

Steward
I'm guessing you're someone who conveniently forgets (or doesn't post) during the events where these requirements DO have alternatives. Every event is not going to have alternative objectives for the stuff you don't want to do, and they never said there were always going to be, either.

Not at all - all I am saying is, that we have 3 out of 15 quests, who requires sectors or a province. There was another quest with sectors with an alternative. And that is just after 15 out of 62 quests - I am wondering where I am on the map at the end of the event.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8071

I got a cherry tree after first quest but no more since then and I've completed 18 quests now.
I did get a cherry tree for each of the 4 chests I opened though.
The stats for OF level 2 rock
0 - 2950 happy
1 - 3540 happy
2 - 8% attack
3 - 10 goods

Now i dont see any goods with a total of 10 for a attack boost

DeletedUser7107

Hey, earlier the upgrade for the Sikura rock gave 10 goods and I got 2 of them. now they have no goods, what gives?

DeletedUser7107

Also, earlier, the pond upgrade showed as getting 1 fp, now that has also changed to no fp. How can we decide if we want something when you go and change it? What else is going to change after I spend money getting it?