• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age: Venus

6zeva9

Baronet
In the Solar system Venus is closer to the Sun than Earth. While Mars & the Asteroid Belt are further out. I would have thought that the next Age should have been for one of the Gas Giants, either Saturn or Jupiter (first planet pasted the AB).

Fire Lord

Squire
someone somewhere somewhen told that Venus will be last age...
They're wrong. The next age, as of now, is Space Age Galilean Moons.
Galilean Moons
research_age_space_age_galilean_moon.jpg

Goldra

Marquis
Watching the space of the city, it leave 12 squares to get all the space of the city. With SAAB, we get 6 squares, but it would depend of how many squares we get with SAV; if we get 6 squares, SAGM should be the last one era, if Inno dont make bigger the cities.

t s c h u s s

Merchant
These "1 age per year" ages have been really boring and stale. Releasing the ages in phases is definitely more fun, Even 2 phases like VF is better than the way they did SAM/SAAB. Really like the idea of a longer age like Gas Giants.

Well, there are 4 galilean moons so maybe releasing this in four different parts, each one correspoding to each moon? That would also decrease the time between ages and I guess would be funnier overall.

To be honest I think after Venus it is time for something else other than different planets. Mars/SAAB/Venus are essentially the same.
I agree, the space ages need some gameplay model that only belongs to them. just as the settlements came to delve into the past of the ancient ages, we need something that gives us an immersion in the planets. Because only colonies will be a little embarrassed because it is as if every year we already know what the dynamics of the game will be and will only change to the new era and a new ge. We need something more interactive like a battle between the space ages or doing something that will punch the space ages, but again I say the age of Venus is beautiful congratulations to the team. We just need something like the settlement for the ancient eras something for the space eras to be of a different kind. (translated by google translate)

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I agree, the space ages need some gameplay model that only belongs to them. just as the settlements came to delve into the past of the ancient ages, we need something that gives us an immersion in the planets. Because only colonies will be a little embarrassed because it is as if every year we already know what the dynamics of the game will be and will only change to the new era and a new ge. We need something more interactive like a battle between the space ages or doing something that will punch the space ages, but again I say the age of Venus is beautiful congratulations to the team. We just need something like the settlement for the ancient eras something for the space eras to be of a different kind. (translated by google translate)
Um... the Space Age settlement idea? The ore deposits?

Honestly, i would love a mechanic similar to the base game in which we can upgrade our colonies in order to increase their production capabilities... and why not, even produce tools. But honestly I would really love if we could continue to visit our colonies long after moving towards the future.

Turning Colonies into a second set of Cultural Settlements would also be a really interesting idea and a way to replay, revisit and rebuild some older and really much loved content.

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
I disagree on the 'much loved' remark. I hate the space ages. I hate the ore gimmick. It's not fun.
I hope they go for something new sooner rather than later.

Venus does look pretty. But the gameplay will probably still be horrible.

Gindi4711

Steward
1.) I think producing goods on the settlement is a good idea and we cant go back to producing goods on main village anyway because there is too few space there, but there should be more options. How about producing supplies on the outpost as well so you can deside if you prioritize supplies vs. goods.

2.) The gameplay mechanics do not need to change as long as unit balancing varies a bit from age to age, but the setting should change. Personally I really liked the virtual future as it is something different.

BigBearBeta

Farmer
In relation to the new Great Building, the Fragments bonus, would it be the Sanctuary, Wells, Shrinks and Improvements fragments?