• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age: Venus

it looks like the venus because that is the venus pic and not for the era after that ;)

(and split ages still only have one era pics)
True hihihihi
because there was a part of the drawing that could already tell what the next era would be, just like when the SAAB era was launched and in the techtree there was already a sketch of the venus era.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Galilean Moons
research_age_space_age_galilean_moon.jpg

ah, so all buildings will be floating/airborne now, or just very tall with their livable area above the clouds. also explains why the roads are definitely 'airborne' :p

hus0123

Farmer
Achievement:
achievement_icons_space_age_venus.png
outpost_venus_info_screen_new_1.jpg

New mechanic or at least new feature - related to GB Bonus:
Hud icon for outpost - Shard Active/Inactive
outpost_hud_shard_active.png
5min15min1h4h8h24h48h
Asteroid Ice Synthesizer
asteroid_ice_0.png
asteroid_ice_1.png
asteroid_ice_2.png
asteroid_ice_3.png
Drone Hub
drone_hub_0.png
drone_hub_1.png
drone_hub_2.png
drone_hub_3.png
drone_hub_4.png
drone_hub_5.png
Floating garden
floating_garden_0.png
floating_garden_1.png
floating_garden_2.png
floating_garden_3.png
floating_garden_4.png
floating_garden_5.png
Energy Canon
energy_cannon_0.png
Ghost Blaster
ghost_blaster_0.png
Observer Drone
observer_drone_0.png
Steel Fist
steel_fist_0.png
Power Dragon
power_dragon_0.png
Champion
spaceagevenus_champion_0.png
My guess for units type:
heavy unit: Steel Fist (Champion looks much like heavy units and that's no brainer);
artillery unit: Energy Canon (it has double big guns);
ranged unit: Ghost Blaster (mayble most likely it shoots with their gun);
light unit: Observer Drone (most likely it has no gun, but it's still likely melee unit and small unit, it will have forcefield skill because it uses shileds when it has been attacked by enemy units (I saw in animation));
fast unit: Power Dragon (it has a gun, but it's most likely too fast).

My guess for units type:
heavy unit: Steel Fist (Champion looks much like heavy units and that's no brainer);
artillery unit: Energy Canon (it has double big guns);
ranged unit: Ghost Blaster (mayble most likely it shoots with their gun);
light unit: Observer Drone (most likely it has no gun, but it's still likely melee unit and small unit, it will have forcefield skill because it uses shileds when it has been attacked by enemy units (I saw in animation));
fast unit: Power Dragon (it has a gun, but it's most likely too fast).

i think the ranged unit would be the Observer Drone (drone suggests some distance imo), which would make Ghost Blaster the light unit instead :p

Dessire

Regent
Very dissapointed about the new buildings of the new era. FoE, you had the chance to give us flying buildings but no . . I want my Sky future era! >:c
also, Hope this era give us 2 GB instead of one, and atleast one of them related to FP.
also, why galilean moons has a "under ocean" photo? .-. please, oceanic future part 7 no! :(

Julian24

Viceroy
Very dissapointed about the new buildings of the new era. FoE, you had the chance to give us flying buildings but no . . I want my Sky future era! >:c
But...there are flying buildings?
also, Hope this era give us 2 GB instead of one, and atleast one of them related to FP.
I don't think we will have 2 gbs, because saab also had just one and we have only one image.
also, why galilean moons has a "under ocean" photo? .-. please, oceanic future part 7 no! :(
Well, we had ceres with walking tubes in the image. This got completely changed. It could be, that this will also change. We don't know.

t s c h u s s

Merchant

You literally have a full-flying buildings outpost... ??????

Reading a bit about the galilean moons could help in this case :);)

Aragorn83

Farmer
Dessire: Europa is the smallest of the four Galilean moons orbiting Jupiter

Europa has the smoothest surface of any known solid object in the Solar System. The apparent youth and smoothness of the surface have led to the hypothesis that a water ocean exists beneath the surface, which could conceivably harbor extraterrestrial life.

Goldra

Marquis
The GB bonus "mysterious shards"... we have shards in the game. SoK shards, HoF shards... Will this GB give us this kind of shards? Or will it give shards of other kind that we dont have??

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The GB bonus "mysterious shards"... we have shards in the game. SoK shards, HoF shards... Will this GB give us this kind of shards? Or will it give shards of other kind that we dont have??
As there is a outpost-hud related image I expect the shards part of the GB to be relevant only in SAM or later, maybe even only for a completely new mechanic for SAV (or later), similar to how the space Carriers special goods bonus was only relevant for AF+