• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age: Venus

Gindi4711

Steward
If there is a new GB that gives 25% back there will be no more 1.9 threads, but 2.5 threads instead and it will be nothing more than a second arc which would completely break great builds from 10-80 as those have been balanced with arc in mind.
Instead of thinking about new GBs for venus: Where is our second GB for SAAB?

-Alin-

Emperor
So, you are saying that the Space Carrier was a "crap building with a useless boost"? Maybe if you are in any age lower than Arctic Future.

Nope, SC is still a good building if You don't mind spending some goods and time doing negos.
But in SaM both buildings were crap, I had Virgo in level 23 and it was useless for that boost, so I expect the same in SaV too.
Hope to be wrong about this, but Inno are known already for their "Surprises".

Sinitar

Regent
But in SaM both buildings were crap, I had Virgo in level 23 and it was useless for that boost, so I expect the same in SaV too.
No,star gazer isn't useless....look the people that haven't got a stock of goods of their previous era :)

Owl II

Emperor
Stargazer not help if there are no stock. Need more. Sign that a new era is near is the goods of Mars disappeared in the market;)

-Alin-

Emperor
No,star gazer isn't useless....look the people that haven't got a stock of goods of their previous era :)
You have better chances to gather much more goods doing some simple quests with Château Frontenac on level 80, then trade them down in the market. With forge points spent to raise SG to level 60+ you better spend them in your Château and make it more profitable for the upcoming eras quests.
It is impossible to not have 3-4 players from SaM or with goods from SaM in your friends list/guild/neighborhood to trade for them.

Problem are unrefined goods from lower eras, like ,TE ,FE, AF, OF, VF, sitting a year in a higher era, RFP, LoA, Babel, Galata, Royal, Mark, Atlantis Museum, Dresden are usefull if you want to stock 60-70k of each type of good from the eras mentioned, goods being usefull for treasury later.

that Shard thing (new mechanic thing hud pic you added), i bet that's part of the new GB we're getting (probably called The Shard orso as well?)

Dessire

Regent
please change the background of our city to a new one! please change the background of our city to a new one! one related to venus! or atleaste let us have floating/flying buildings in our city!! including the GB and the townhall! with 1x1 and 2x2 roads simulating clouds!

and please! a new GB with FP bonus! we need FP! a production of 1200 FP per day isn't enought to bring arc to level 180! XD

one thing that seems certain though... the 'theme' around venus (regarding goods and supplies production at least) will be centered around food. apparently venus will be made into a huge food farm to feed the billions living on earth, mars and the belt?