• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age: Venus

Very dissapointed about the new buildings of the new era. FoE, you had the chance to give us flying buildings but no . . I want my Sky future era! >:c
also, Hope this era give us 2 GB instead of one, and atleast one of them related to FP.
also, why galilean moons has a "under ocean" photo? .-. please, oceanic future part 7 no! :(

I agree with you here, I wish the city on earth could evolve a little more during the ages. I would like to see train tracks, hiperloop tracks and monorail tracks one day too...

Also design for the Colony is by far the best I ever saw! But the earth buildings still leave a lot of space for improvement.

Emberguard

Emperor

PVP Tower Venus
This is rather interesting actually. Because when the PvP Arena was initially brought out the Tournament Towers were going to be removed. So that brings to mind three possibilities. Either Venus is further along then the PvP Arena in development, or they’re both far enough along that it’s uncertain if a Tournament Tower will be needed or Tournament Towers are staying.

avalonier

Merchant
some new portrait(?) pictures
portrait_398.jpg
portrait_399.jpg
portrait_400.jpg

portrait_401.jpg
portrait_402.jpg
portrait_403.jpg

portrait_404.jpg
portrait_405.jpg
portrait_406.jpg

-Alin-

Emperor
Found only SAM placeholders for SAV army unit icons.

So regarding to placeholders units are:
Energy Cannon- heavy? :))
Steel Fist- artilerry.
Observer drone-fast unit.
Ghost Blaster- light unit.
Power dragon- ranged unit.

Steel fist should be heavy and energy canon artillery.

armyuniticons_90x90_energy_cannon.jpg

armyuniticons_90x90_steel_fist.jpg

armyuniticons_90x90_observer_drone.jpg

armyuniticons_90x90_ghost_blaster.jpg

armyuniticons_90x90_power_dragon.jpg

1610635526802.png-champion

Last edited:

Dessire

Regent
Dear FoE team, I hope you can read this:

First of all, the portraits of the new era compared to the SAAB are 1000% better! thanks for that!
second, why..... Why...WHYYY!!?? tell me why you are still wasting your potential!

look what you have done with the SAV colony! it looks amazing!!! by far the best colony! amazing buildings!
Why are you still giving us the same buildings for EARTH! why you don't do something with the terrain around our cities! for years the terrain had the same design and the last year you did a complete redesign of it but it still have the same essense! why not something more refreshing? also I can't even understand why you still putting an effort on designing earth buildings if most of the cities in the last era only use event buildings! how I hate have my city only with event buildings because they are 1000% better than common buildings of the era in where we are!

the terrain could change it design every X amount of eras as the old friendship tavern did!
you could even do that to introduce a new feature to the game!
Imagine sell a new design for it on each event for X amount of diamonds and let players have a list of all the designs and let them change it whenever they want!

with venus you could give us a new design but no .. you still doing the same thing era after era after era. . . the only reason why I'm hyped about the new era is because the new portraits and GB and that is all! and if you ruin the new GB by don't put to it a bonuse related to FP or a new way to earn more FP like the arc! then all the hype I and many other players will have is for the portraits only :/

Exallia

Merchant
I have to say, I'm currently in Future Era since last year (or around that) and now I have an urge to get my ass on this era.. it's really beautiful o_O although i need to farm like a maniac to be able to bypass 5 eras xDDDDDDD

I have to say, I'm currently in Future Era since last year (or around that) and now I have an urge to get my ass on this era.. it's really beautiful o_O although i need to farm like a maniac to be able to bypass 5 eras xDDDDDDD
FE is probably the most beautiful that's for sure. Lush and green.

CrashBoom

Legend
hurry up
you need at least 6 month

but SA Venus probably starts in 3 month or less

Dessire

Regent
This era has a technology named "Maelstrom prevention".

I hope that technoloy could be used on Jupiter's extremely huge tornado! to gather energy from it or build things arround it!

Azber

Farmer
Thanks for confirming, need to build the Space Carrier to speed things up xD
Level up it when you are in the Arctic era. Each level up will give additional Promethium.
Additional harvests. This will speed up your progress.

Level up it when you are in the Arctic era. Each level up will give additional Promethium.
Additional harvests. This will speed up your progress.
I ended up just going with sending the ships. It was faster unless they're planning on getting a level 60 SC. Surprisingly, I have not seen very many people leveling that gb since it came out... The negotiation is far more useful than the special goods imo.

Emperor XX

Farmer
So this looks nice. Have to say Im disappointed by only 1 GB but I get it. There comes a point where there are just too many!

I hope Inno doesnt visit each planet one by one in their own ages... that will get old. I want to see us expand beyond our solar system! I think maybe combining Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune into one age, Space Age Gas Giants would make sense. Have the colony be on a moon (like titan) and have maybe a large tech tree along with a large campaign map (maybe conquer each individual planet?). Make it like an OF sized age so its not like youre rushing through the gas giants but dont make us settle four more individual colonies... that would become boring. I hope one day we can have a Galactic Age Milky Way where we take over our galaxy and control a Galactic Empire :D

iPenguinPat

Squire
So this looks nice. Have to say Im disappointed by only 1 GB but I get it. There comes a point where there are just too many!

I hope Inno doesnt visit each planet one by one in their own ages... that will get old. I want to see us expand beyond our solar system! I think maybe combining Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune into one age, Space Age Gas Giants would make sense. Have the colony be on a moon (like titan) and have maybe a large tech tree along with a large campaign map (maybe conquer each individual planet?). Make it like an OF sized age so its not like youre rushing through the gas giants but dont make us settle four more individual colonies... that would become boring. I hope one day we can have a Galactic Age Milky Way where we take over our galaxy and control a Galactic Empire :D

These "1 age per year" ages have been really boring and stale. Releasing the ages in phases is definitely more fun, Even 2 phases like VF is better than the way they did SAM/SAAB. Really like the idea of a longer age like Gas Giants.