• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

• Forge of Empires on Huawei

We have some good news for you! We are proud to announce the launch of Forge of Empires on Huawei!
    Click here for more information!
  • Bug Hunter's Bounty

Read all about our new Bug Hunting Reward Scheme here.
    Happy Hunting!
  • Cultural Settlement - Aztecs

We are proud to present you our brand new Cultural Settlement: The Aztecs!
    This is the fourth of our Cultural Settlements, and your job is to help Moctezuma II by gathering resources to build up a new village. here!
  • Forge Bowl 2021

Read all about the Forge Bowl event 2021 here!

Spoiler Space Age: Venus

beelzebob666

Emperor
Achievement:

New mechanic or at least new feature - related to GB Bonus:
Hud icon for outpost - Shard Active/Inactive
5min15min1h4h8h24h48h
Asteroid Ice Synthesizer
Drone Hub
Floating garden
Energy Canon
Ghost Blaster
Observer Drone
Steel Fist
Power Dragon
Champion

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Emperor
A.G.F UpgradeAdvanced Aviation ControlAtmospheric ResearchBiological Energy ConversionBreak Proof Alloy
Covalent SolidsDirect NatureEMP TransmissionAnchor StationFlexible Glass
Heat Regulation ModulesIridium Infused MetalMaelstrom PreventionPressure Resistant FuelRotation Equalizer
Surface Observation ProjectTailored BiolightVenus Goods Synthesizing (1)Vertical Home DesignAtmospheric Aerostats
ChrysanilineFlyping PlantsSpace Kitchen

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Emperor

Drone Hub

Floating Gardens
Bonus: Mysterious Shards

Size: 4x6

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Emperor
Outpost Venus Background.jpg

Glowing SeaweedHerbal SnackMicrogreen SupplementSoy ProteinsSugar CrystalsVenus Carbon (special)
-------------------------------------------------------------

Original Post:
I am a bit late to the party - the only significant thing I can contribute for now is the battle background.
There are also tons of images for all the provinces, but they are not really of interest are they?

Last edited:
thanks :) the sulphuric yellowish colors of the venusian landscape sure looks strange.... i actually expected an air-based "floating" battlefield, with flying units (since the atmosphere is so thick and hot). this one looks too clean to me. then again, SAAB and mars units do need some way to fight properly there as well :p

Battlefields on the ground under those temperatures and pressure and corrosiveness? It appears we may be leaving reality (and even sci-fi) behind and entering the realms of fantasy. Can we at least get space whales for SA:J then? I'm at least hoping for no drow elves for SA:Hg.

Does look quite nice so far though. :)

Dessire

Baronet
on the clouds, the temperature is 228 K or -45,5 °C, so humans could live in that part of venus.
With that being said, are this new era buildings going to be buildins with clouds arround them to simulate that they are floating in the sky? please!! I really would love to have in my city flying buildings and the 1x1 roads + 2x2 roads with a design of clear sky combined with clouds (clear sky of venus obviously ).

With that being said, are this new era buildings going to be buildins with clouds arround them to simulate that they are floating in the sky? please!!)
Oxygen is lighter than the atmosphere of Venus, so regular air is as good there as helium is on Earth for floating balloons, or even cities.

Oh but I through we are going to build like in Anno 2205 Orbit DLC, on the orbit. Or... can we? :( Or the war maps are different than the city one? :)

BritishBoy

Merchant
Sorry for offtop but since Patrick has been activated is there any spoilers for sakura event? Particulary Sakura lvl 3?

Fire Lord

Merchant
What about new GB? :D
We'll find out about it when we find out. These awesome guys won't withhold info. I'm thinking it will be some farm type gb, we have a bunch of plant goods so I'm expecting a biosphere looking gb. Unfortunately, there will probably only be one :( I love going for two new gbs every age and I just couldn't do it in SAAB.

We'll find out about it when we find out. These awesome guys won't withhold info. I'm thinking it will be some farm type gb, we have a bunch of plant goods so I'm expecting a biosphere looking gb. Unfortunately, there will probably only be one :( I love going for two new gbs every age and I just couldn't do it in SAAB.
Based off of all of the images so far, I'm thinking "yellow and upsidedown".

I know we already have like 4 attack GB...but I can't help but want more attack GB!! Or a way to add a negotiation turn in gbg (stupid tavern), or an attrition block (X% chance to block attrition for N battles, max 5).

Dessire

Baronet
A Def for attacking army GB would be nice.
you know nothing! we need a third game breaker great building.
first one was alcatraz, the second one was the arc.

for the third one I suggest, at level 80 theres is a 25% of change to get a 2fp pack for every 2fp you spend, so if you spend 5000 fp you could earn almost 2500 forge points! :D

Fire Lord

Merchant
The three game changers already exist. They are the arc, traz, and the CF. The arc allows you to change your game with the traz and CF.

CrashBoom

Emperor
you know nothing! we need a third game breaker great building.
first one was alcatraz, the second one was the arc.

for the third one I suggest, at level 80 theres is a 25% of change to get a 2fp pack for every 2fp you spend, so if you spend 5000 fp you could earn almost 2500 forge points! :D
so let's compare
level 180 Arc making a 190% sponsoring for an unboosted (100%) reward of 1000 FP brings a profit of 100 FP (2000 FP back for donating 1900)
your idea brings an additional 950 FP

so at level 80 it would be 9.5 times better than a level 180 Arc for people who does 190% sponsoring all day long o_O

A Def for attacking army GB would be nice.
already 4 GB give def for attacking :p