• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age: Venus

Owl II

Emperor
You guys/gals must be talking about those that make the goods as sellers. My needs of the current and previous aged goods comes from event/sleigh builders are enough for my needs.

Pushing 1000+ goods a day must really put a strain on the ice mining. You can only mine "X" a day.

That is why my SAM/SAAB colonies only have houses on it so I can mine the ore/ice.
There are plenty of ways to spend the goods now. The guild treasury holds more you can produce. Negotiations in GBG can devour tens of thousands in half an hour. And this is not the whole list;)

The Gunman

Farmer
I’m afraid that the battle units will be rubbish again ,like those we have now on asteroid belt, and have to produce Mars units again.

Fire Lord

Squire
Wow, you all went from YAY!!! New stuff!! to Oh No, what if it's rubbish?! We will see, and who knows, maybe they will change some of the stuff that doesn't work well. I might be being naive here, but there is always a chance.

I mean factories produce an fixed amount of goods... what I wanted to say is a way to increase that limit... so instead of collecting 40/ day we could have like more... and 20/day in earth

CrashBoom

Legend
I mean factories produce an fixed amount of goods... what I wanted to say is a way to increase that limit... so instead of collecting 40/ day we could have like more... and 20/day in earth
it is already 120 if you do 3 times 8 hours in SAAB for one goods building in the colony o_O
(80 if a player runs 24h. so instead of 40 that is already twice of that :D)

but you still haven't answered my question from above:
how much goods should the colony be able to produce

aren't 1400 a day enough ?

Emberguard

Emperor
So the Colony already produces double what Earth provides and you want it increased further? What would you use additional goods on if it were increased further?

It was just an idea... it doesnt have to be a GB but just a building like those from settlements. Increase should be 1 per 4h, 2 per 8h 2-4 per 1 day 4-6 per 2 days. All that up to 5x
Also not everyone is producing goods by the hour 4 / 8. I preffer to produce things once a day.

Cultural settlements? There is no other way to produce more goods over there than playing the settlement. But what if we could have a cultural settlement building which can increase that production in our cultural settlements?
Anyway it was just an idea that was kinda missing.

tritonicus

Farmer
That mysterious shards bonus might be a new type of currency. Maybe a currency that can be used to buy items in the auction house? Higher end items, and an expanded auction house. As is, the auction house is pretty lame, so would make sense to enhance it.

BritishBoy

Marquis
That mysterious shards bonus might be a new type of currency. Maybe a currency that can be used to buy items in the auction house? Higher end items, and an expanded auction house. As is, the auction house is pretty lame, so would make sense to enhance it.
Or it might give fragments of gemstones in original auction + some other bonus

Emberguard

Emperor
Or it might give fragments of gemstones in original auction + some other bonus
That would be interesting to see how many they'd give if that were the case. 'Cause gemstones are necessary to buy from the shelf but without trade coins are useless on their own

it is an outpost bonus
not a antiques dealer bonus

:rolleyes:

simply look at the name
outpost_hud_shard_active

i wonder how it will work on other ages then? especially those *after* venus, cuz ppl will not like setting a GB, spending tens of thousands of fp on it, and then learning it becomes utterly useless once they leave venus :p