• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Titan

Darkpepp

Merchant
Changelog for version 1.257, but there is already version 1.258. :D
So was someone's guess about the Saturday release correct? xDDD

Last edited:

BarraG

Farmer
Hope not. The only time where I expect Inno to implement something new on future ages is AFTER we leave the solar system :) and tbh after Titan I don’t see anything interesting enough on our solar system worth of being an age theme - maybe Triton? Or Oort Cloud I guess…
You right is there anything really new for the in Titan or just the same old repeat where just change the name, colours and looks around a bit.... risen & repeat :(

Last edited:

BarraG

Farmer
it's been at the "Coming Soon!" stage for over a year.. kind of difficult to know what "Soon" means to Inno :)

Hmmm coming soon but is it really new ???
They need to make it more interesting with some new functions and different as I am not looking forward to the new age if it is just the same old game play. Yes it interesting for a bit but then you got to wait until the next age comes out to see if they are going do some thing real new & different, I know they when they originally design the game they did not know how far it would go...
As after 7years of playing it does get boring to just to the same thing over and over again and over again..... I only stay for friends I have made and not the game any more.

I would directly jump into it

open 300+ random BP
and then recognize the new GBs don't have BP. only components o_O
then its not a GB actually, but a new type of building. that way they can also justify with no problems at all that the arc bonus will not work on it, and that other kinds of goods (components?) and something else than blueprints is needed to build it :p