• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Titan

Lindsay

Merchant
Wow. Another 2-3 pages of fake notifications, when you think there are some real spoilers in the topic, but it's nothing but the same old spammers are listing the countries now. Marvellous

Wow. Another 2-3 pages of fake notifications, when you think there are some real spoilers in the topic, but it's nothing but the same old spammers are listing the countries now. Marvellous
It is extremely important to know where Monday is a public holiday and where it is not, because Inno does not work on public holidays either

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
They can copy fragments and copy the new feature specific buffs :p or just straight up copying existing buffs. Cutting down further in costs to come up with new and unique buffs

Emberguard

Emperor
Maybe modern times games fired accidentally the best copiers or with less copiers, holidays combined with higher priority projects (reskinning events), cash passes, etc causes delays in copying SAAB.
I'm thinking it's just they were working on Anniversary + Level 5

Previous years we've gotten spoilers in Dec or Jan, and the Age arrives in March for Beta, April for Live

So if Spoilers started in March this year, that means we should not expect anything until maybe June as that would be consistent with the turnaround from first Spoiler to first official release on Beta

By extension I would be very surprised if we see it on Live servers any earlier than July or August, based on previous years

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I'm thinking it's just they were working on Anniversary + Level 5

Previous years we've gotten spoilers in Dec or Jan, and the Age arrives in March for Beta, April for Live

So if Spoilers started in March this year, that means we should not expect anything until maybe June as that would be consistent with the turnaround from first Spoiler to first official release on Beta

By extension I would be very surprised if we see it on Live servers any earlier than July or August, based on previous years
I thought something similar too:
holidays combined with higher priority projects (reskinning events), cash passes, etc causes delays in copying SAAB.
I think it’s most likely those projects are prioritised over reskinning SAAB for Titan. Understandable though, GE5 and events are for a larger player base. At least the letter more than the former.

My only hope for when SAT gets released is a buff on the heavies’ range. As their range is exceptionally limited. I’ve given up the hope for the removal of keen eye at some point. They’ll probably gonna increasing it only further

either titan will be announced on tuesday and start on wednesday or we have to be patient for at least 2 more weeks because the next guild battle starts on thursday.
I have never seen an age start after the start of the battle.