• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Titan

X_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark1-2581d3e5c.png

X_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark2-d8520f95c.png

X_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark3-e4fa9eeb1.png

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
A three-part GB that would improve the bonuses of adjacent parts?
Interesting idea, especially to avoid imposing a huge GB of 12 x 4 which will be decried as fragments of GB...

Dessire

Regent
If they do not increase FPs income then is very probably I will not build it. . . Exception: goods for guild treasury.
Well, atleast 1 month we must wait to discover the real appearance and bonuses of the new GB: also, Have 2 GBs or even 3 as in arctic future would be awesome. I am tired of have only 1 per age. .

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
If they do not increase FPs income then is very probably I will not build it. . . Exception: goods for guild treasury.
Well, atleast 1 month we must wait to discover the real appearance and bonuses of the new GB: also, Have 2 GBs or even 3 as in arctic future would be awesome. I am tired of have only 1 per age. .
OMG FP
how unimaginative

I want a new bonus (or 3 if the GB is a 3 part set/chain)
Increases fps from GE and GbF. Unique and more fps, lol. :p
Just kidding is probably not the winning idea of the GB content. Such a shame for so much potential.

CaodeAqua

Farmer
Hope New GBs are about special goods, some way using previous age production, right now artic, oceanic, mars and SAAB are not usefull anymore at Jupiter age. 3 GB looking alike, maybe the frist fragmented GB finally Inno! Why not introduce fragmented daily collection, 1000 fragments needed to be collected throug GE level 5 before collecting your city every 28 days!

Last edited:

Dessire

Regent
It only left know if this new age and colony will have or not a new background music. I doubt it but it would be great.

X_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark1-2581d3e5c.png

X_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark2-d8520f95c.png

X_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark3-e4fa9eeb1.png

You know what that looks like... it doesn't look like a set and rather it looks like the GB will undergo an aesthetic as we level up. Like level 1, level 10 and level 80, I think that might be it since the gb they are getting more and more expensive this would be an "attraction" for us to go up to level 80. Example FI only has a cost benefit up to level 58, few will go above that and maybe that "attracts" people to level up by aesthetics.

Você sabe o que parece... não parece um conjunto e sim parece que o GB passará por uma estética à medida que subimos de nível. Tipo nível 1, nível 10 e nível 80, acho que pode ser isso já que o gbeles estão ficando cada vez mais caros isso seria uma "atração" para subirmos para o nível 80. Exemplo FI só tem um custo benefício pra cima para o nível 58, poucos vão passar disso e talvez isso "atraia" as pessoas para subir de nível pela estética.
There is that from now on the levels grow in ascending order, something I suggested years ago because it made more sense because it's getting more expensive the logic is that the bonuses grow and not decrease as you advance through the levels. Because the calculation of the FPs in the investments in the gbs are in exponential function because the bonuses don't grow in ascending order instead of descending that makes more logic and I hope that's it, because then it would really attract me to level 80+.