• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Titan

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I love the fan-fic. like GB's. Preparing for unforeseen consequences... the G-man of half life seems to be far of retirement.:eek:

-Alin-

Emperor
Space Age Titan third great building.

Name: Tower of the Sun
imagine_2023-04-01_145514901-removebg-preview.png

Bonus: Fragments Enhancer
Rainbow_Fragment.png

FRAGMENTS_ENHANCER_TOOLTIP_TEXT = p.gettext("It produces 5 rainbow fragments on its first level, you need to assembly 150 pieces of it in order to double one of your normal fragments production buildings for next 10 days.");

On level 180 the color of Tower changes and it will be a rainbow!
imagine_2023-04-01_150449673-removebg-preview.png
dynamic-towerv2.png

Last edited:
Leute! Sie werden es nicht glauben – wir bekommen ZWEI neue großartige Gebäude!!
X_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark1

SAT|Schrein der Nostalgie

"SAT|+%s% Funken der Nostalgie alle 24 Stunden."

NOSTALGIA_SPARK_TOOLTIP_TEXT = p.gettext("%s% Nostalgie funkelt alle 24 Stunden und ermöglicht es Spielern, frühere Spielversionen ihrer Wahl erneut zu erleben. Die Dauer erhöht sich mit jedem Level um %f% bis ins Unendliche. Kann unvorhergesehene Folgen haben. ");
X_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark2

SA| R A I N B O W Monument
"SAT|Produziert %d% R A I N B O W -Fragmente. Auf der nächsten Stufe wird die Produktion um %f% erhöht." View attachment 9378

R A I N B O W -Auswahlkit
SELECTION_KIT_INVENTORY_TOOLTIP_TEXT = p.gettext("Verwenden Sie das 'RAINBOW Selection Kit', um einen Regenbogen über Ihrer Stadt erscheinen zu lassen, oder rüsten Sie einen bestehenden auf, um Ihrer Stadt einen zusätzlichen, ausgefallenen Faktor zu verleihen, der lebendiger wird der Regenbogen ist.");
April April

Una Queen

Squire
Guys! You won't believe this - we're getting TWO new great buildings!!
X_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark1

SAT|Shrine of Nostalgia

"SAT|+%s% spark(s) of Nostalgia every 24h."

NOSTALGIA_SPARK_TOOLTIP_TEXT = p.gettext("%s% Nostalgia sparks every 24h, allowing player to re-live previous game versions of their choice. The duration increases by %f% each level, up to infinity. May have unforeseen consequences.");
X_SpaceAgeTitan_Landmark2

SAT|RAINBOW Monument
"SAT|Produces %d% RAINBOW fragments. At the next level, the production is increased by %f%." View attachment 9378

RAINBOW Selection Kit
SELECTION_KIT_INVENTORY_TOOLTIP_TEXT = p.gettext("Use the 'RAINBOW Selection Kit' to make a rainbow appear above your town or upgrade an existing one, adding extra fanciness factor to your city the more vivid the rainbow is.");
I dont know, these seem fake to me lol

Will-em

Merchant
And they had a creative way of making it their own. None the less, I would love the Dynamic Tower back instead of this boring Truce Tower. It's just not appealing what so ever.

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
Lol any particular reason why?
Because I hate the look of the futuristic stuff. And having the whole landscape be like that would completely ruin the city's atmosphere I'm creating.
I have a few futuristic buildings in my city, because I have to have a viable city, but they're far away from my 'actual city' part; it's mainly in the style of a tropical coastal town using a lot of colonial, pirate, venetian and nature assets. So... a futuristic environment would completely ruin that.

I wouldn't be against an OPTION like what's suggested. Where you have an option to either pick an age appropriate environment or the standard one we have now. But I wouldn't want it forced on me; like I said... I would quit the game.

Last edited:

Dessire

Regent
Because I hate the look of the futuristic stuff. And having the whole landscape be like that would completely ruin the city's atmosphere I'm creating.
I have a few futuristic buildings in my city, because I have to have a viable city, but they're far away from my 'actual city' part; it's mainly in the style of a tropical coastal town using a lot of colonial, pirate, venetian and nature assets. So... a futuristic environment would completely ruin that.

I wouldn't be against an OPTION like what's suggested. Where you have an option to either pick an age appropriate environment or the standard one we have now. But I wouldn't want it forced on me; like I said... I would quit the game.
lucky you that you will not live forever to see the magnificent progress of technology and how cities are built, like "the line" of "neom".

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator

Sounds like a really nice and unique city. Reminds me OF before Forge of Events. The aquatic Venice like city design was pretty cool. Same with contemporary era. Would love to see your city. Personally I'm also aiming at a more historical city with some park-ish area with some country side and nature reserves bleeding around the historical center.

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
Today we got some more colony buildings.
H_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Townhall2-6b306252e.png

H_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Townhall2

G_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Goods1-c36bc9331.png

G_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Goods1
G_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Goods3-3395a3e87.png

G_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Goods3
G_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Goods4-5aad5e664.png

G_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Goods4
G_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Goods5-34eea913e.png

G_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Goods5
K_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Lifesupport1-336323863.png

K_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Lifesupport1
K_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Lifesupport2-4464b802b.png

K_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Lifesupport2
K_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Lifesupport3-774341a0a.png

K_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Lifesupport3
R_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Residential5-362b0e023.png

R_SS_SpaceAgeTitan_Residential5

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The Spoiler post has been updated - also synthesizers and a goods building were updated and construction sites today.

As has been noted by @NoVa and @MooingCat, the GBs seem to form a continuous image if placed properly (see the road below the buildings)
This might hint to a chain or set mechanic in the GB???

To me it kind of looks like some kind of accelerator/launching device - maybe related to the SpaceHub?