• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Titan

Dessire

Regent
btw. did you notice everyone either has a space suit or mask, except the Bartender (unused), Eve (she is digital and does not breath) and Rinbin?
This once again displays his superiority!
Why FoE team do not want give us a way to get or buy the portraits of province owners or event quests givers for example? :/

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
btw. did you notice everyone either has a space suit or mask, except the Bartender (unused), Eve (she is digital and does not breath) and Rinbin?
This once again displays his superiority!
Rinbin has been my favourite. Though the storylines have weakened dramatically after FE or so. He was the strongest during ME, when he was on a quest to become a though guy. Driving nice cars with sunglasses. Wished the devs would eventually find a use for the bartender.
In any case, the bartender has been the smartest of all: staying at a nice, warm beach.

Another interesting thing is Mandrubar. All others except Eve and Rinbin where a transparent space helmet. While he's only wearing a mask.

NoVa

Squire
Spoiler Poster
A few new images today. Also updated main thread.
Player Portraits
portrait_579-cd2c1d412.jpg
portrait_580-fa421e4e2.jpg
portrait_581-fef8e389a.jpg
portrait_582-d038b3870.jpg
portrait_583-1a9f969d2.jpg
portrait_584-7f20bcce9.jpg
portrait_587-4aa7488a5.jpg
Military Unit Icons
armyuniticons_90x90_SpaceAgeTitan_champion-b584bb8f1.jpg

Champion
armyuniticons_90x90_icebreaker-d30bd329b.jpg

Icebreaker
armyuniticons_90x90_molecular_enforcer-3cfce05df.jpg

Molecular Enforcer
armyuniticons_90x90_overclock_orbiter-ff13787a2.jpg

Overclock Orbiter
armyuniticons_90x90_permafrost_drone-6bece67f3.jpg

Permafrost Drone
armyuniticons_90x90_pressurizer-8b1ecfe72.jpg

Pressurizer

Interesting fact: Champion appears now to be a woman.

Last edited:

Dessire

Regent
A few new images today.
Player Portraits
portrait_579-cd2c1d412.jpg
portrait_580-fa421e4e2.jpg
portrait_581-fef8e389a.jpg
portrait_582-d038b3870.jpg
portrait_583-1a9f969d2.jpg
portrait_584-7f20bcce9.jpg
portrait_587-4aa7488a5.jpg
Military Unit Icons
armyuniticons_90x90_SpaceAgeTitan_champion-b584bb8f1.jpg

Champion
armyuniticons_90x90_icebreaker-d30bd329b.jpg

Icebreaker
armyuniticons_90x90_molecular_enforcer-3cfce05df.jpg

Molecular Enforcer
armyuniticons_90x90_overclock_orbiter-ff13787a2.jpg

Overclock Orbiter
armyuniticons_90x90_permafrost_drone-6bece67f3.jpg

Permafrost Drone
armyuniticons_90x90_pressurizer-8b1ecfe72.jpg

Pressurizer

Interesting fact: Champion appears now to be a woman.
Those are real portraits and not the ones previously shown!

Adthen

Merchant
Most likely SAT will be fine around July. When I looked back on Space Age Jupiter Moon. The teaser announcement was in December and it didn't officially start in Beta until March

Adthen

Merchant
Most likely SAT will be fine around July. When I looked back on Space Age Jupiter Moon. The teaser announcement was in December and it didn't officially start in Beta until March
Not really in a rush except expansions and maybe GB if it is worth it for me. Still waiting for that new Civilization

Tina66

Farmer
Hello, why are there so many units when you only use one? they could replace the barracks with centers that would give bonuses for the armies at least we would put more militari buildings and above all they would have a utility

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Pozostają dwie kwestie.
Jak będzie wyglądał nowy GB i jakie będą jego statystyki oraz ile otrzymamy rozszerzeń terenu.
Two issues remain.
What will the new GB look like and what will be its statistics and how many terrain extensions will we get.
What will the new GB look like and what will be its statistics and how many terrain extensions will we get.

In life there are 3 kinds of people, those who know how to count and those who don't know! ^^