• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Asteroid Belt

DeletedUser5324

if inno would release the diamond expansions they may take time for the rest as far as i'm concerned ;)

"Diplomatic Gifts Selection Kit"
"Choose if you want a Wishing Well, a Wishing Well Shrink Kit or a Renovation Kit. Cancelling puts the Selection Kit back into your inventory."
Well, that's total garbage.... I supose some people would be interested in this. RK is fine, but I wouldn't build a GB just for it (getting plenty from jade relics in GE anyway) and the rest is meh. I guess maybe if it has a 2nd bonus it would be worthwile, but if it does, I doubt it be much better than HC's supplies.

Another thing, I guess, if you build this GB, you'll have plenty to feed your Antique dealer with.. :cool:

Well, that's total garbage.... I supose some people would be interested in this. RK is fine, but I wouldn't build a GB just for it (getting plenty from jade relics in GE anyway) and the rest is meh. I guess maybe if it has a 2nd bonus it would be worthwile, but if it does, I doubt it be much better than HC's supplies.

Another thing, I guess, if you build this GB, you'll have plenty to feed your Antique dealer with.. :cool:
wat.jpg

Of course that kit would not be the only possible reward from the GB. That would be nuts. I'm sure there will also be FPs, goods and other stuff, just like with Himeji Castle.
Or do you aways just get rewarded with Spoils of War-Kits?

DeletedUser9851

wat.jpg

Of course that kit would not be the only possible reward from the GB. That would be nuts. I'm sure there will also be FPs, goods and other stuff, just like with Himeji Castle.
Or do you aways just get rewarded with Spoils of War-Kits?
As I have mentioned earlier, for sure other types of Rewards will be presented randomly by this SA:AB GB...we just have to wait and see if they will be the same as for the Himeji Castle (Goods, FPs, Rogues, Selection Kit) or different ;)

DeletedUser10265

Disagree :) Especially lower ages will like it, as the fighting GBs aren't high enough for extended fights - at least me :D - there are always opportunities for cheap negotiations - either early GE, GB, DC or (instead of Ore negotiations) in Japanese settlement. I'm really looking forward to it ♥ Thank you Inno for thinking bout negotiators ♥

<facepalm>

Building an expensive GB that awards you for doing negotiations because you cannot afford upgrading cheaper military GBs is a nonsense. Besides, everyone should aim at doing GE by fighting only. Building an expensive GB temporarily, until you increase your military bonuses is a nonsense as well. Moreover, some guilds demand doing GE in 1-2 days. GBG is not available all the time (3 days off every 2 weeks, one day - monday - overlaps with GE break). IDK what "DC" stands for. Only some cultural settlements will have the merchant (egyptian won't have it probably, so it will be 1/3 so far...). Players in earlier ages cannot negotiate for mars ore.

So, there will be days when you won't be able to benefit from this bonus. And well, no matter what, negotiations should be avoided, so this bonus sucks anyway. Seems it will be another sucky GB just like Virgo. I just hope it gets the other sucky bonus "special goods" and the other GB from this age will provide something better.

CrashBoom

Legend
So, there will be days when you won't be able to benefit from this bonus.
will not be the first GB which can't be used daily

my Temple of Relics is also useless 4 days a week o_O

Besides, everyone should aim at doing GE by fighting only.
nice joke
everybody can decide by himself if he wants to fight or negotiate

Moreover, some guilds demand doing GE in 1-2 days.
how many?
I bet less than 1% of all guilds :rolleyes:

And well, no matter what, negotiations should be avoided, so this bonus sucks anyway.
so basically you say: all GB should be for fighters because negotiators are playing the game worng o_O

Last edited:

DeletedUser5324

i disgust negotiating, and from the economic point of view fighting is more efficient than negotiating; at least in the long term.
yet there are players who negotiate rather than fighting just because they have more fun by negotiating.
though i would be happy if the new gb were a unit supporting one i could well understand if Inno would take measures to support the "negotiators" a little bit more.
to be honest, the fighters are a little bit favored at the moment, aren't they?

Dessire

Regent
I highly doubt that Innogames will offer, via the 2 upcoming SA:AB Great Buildings. Forge Points as a bonus, since those GBs are primarily aimed at players moving to the SA:AB Age and, therefore, their cities should already be generating a significant number of FPs for them to play the game on a daily basis. Let's not forget that Innogames is now providing almost every month a new Event Building that provides as a minimum a large number of Forge Points so, for them, they have no motivation to offer additional Forge Points to players through upcoming GBs ;)
Significant number of fp. Pleeease, 1000 fp per day is not enough!!! You need to wait 4 years and 2 months to level up an arc from level 110 to 180 producing 1000 fp per day and you are saying that a lot of cities are already producing a significant number of fps? Pls!!

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
lots of environmental animations and images (astronauts, robots, drones, cars) were added today.

Also three new portraits... [EDIT]: Scratch that... they are for spring

DeletedUser9947

lots of environmental animations and images (astronauts, robots, drones, cars) were added today.

Also three new portraits... [EDIT]: Scratch that... they are for spring

Ok. The question now is: where are them? :p

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
ok.... too many images, but I will post a few...
on earth:
saab_city_astronaut_a_east_06.png
saab_city_astronaut_b_east_06.png
saab_city_astronaut_c_east_04.png
saab_city_astronaut_robot_a_east_05.png

saab_city_astronaut_robot_b_east_04.png
saab_city_car_a_east_04.png
saab_city_car_b_east_02.png
saab_city_car_c_east_03.png
saab_city_car_d_east_02.png
saab_city_car_e_east_05.png

on asteroid:
saab_outpost_astronaut_a_east_07.png
saab_outpost_astronaut_b_east_06.png
saab_outpost_astronaut_c_east_07.png
saab_exploration_a_0.png

saab_exploration_b_0.png

saab_exploration_c_0.png

saab_dust_cloud_0.png

saab_cave_c_0.png

saab_cave_b_0.png

saab_astronaut_b_0.png

saab_astronaut_a_0.png

saab_asteroid_shield_0.png

saab_asteroid_b_0.png

saab_asteroid_a_0.png

saab_drone_a_0.png

actually most placeholders (at least all posted buildings here) are now filled in :) couldn't find a pic for the second GB though, anyone else more luck in that?