• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Asteroid Belt

CrashBoom

Legend
maybe that the Greater Runestone increases
currently it has 2% for all ages

but I think that is only an adjustment to the new Obelisk which gives 6%

Emberguard

Emperor
like: a tree falls and nobody is there. does it make a noise ?
Yes. Physics etc. is not dependant on our existence or presence.

is it true because the code is already there
or is it wrong because nobody can have it at the moment

[...]

and be aware:
something that is true today can be wrong tomorrow
If it's in the code now then yes it's true at this point in time. But it's also irrelevant because it could change

DeletedUser6860

Fast unit is still called Hover Hammer, heavy unit Shredder, ranged unit Nail Storm, artillery unit B.E.L.T. and light unit Drill Ranger; because the SA:AB was released today on Beta.

It makes sense for Inno to make a GB for people who negotiate. There are a lot of people at all ages of the game who do it.

I guess, I'm one of them! ;) At least at some of the live serves, I play all content (GEX-64 / GBG) by negotiating only. Why? Well, because I want to and because I am able to! Therefore I did not build the Himeji Castle there and I'm very happy about the Space Carrier, which is more or less the same as HC for negotiations, as far as I understood!

If so, I prefer getting supplies instead of medals in eras below Arctic Future Age, because those help a lot, in lower ages especially.

As already stated

..., the fighters are a little bit favored at the moment, aren't they?

... and getting medals instead of supplies would be just another disadvantage. On the other side, I would not mind giving HC the same effect as the Space Carrier, which is producing "special resources every 24 hours after reaching the Arctic Future Age (like Promethium)". :cool:

DeletedUser7889

My only issue thus far with the Space Age Mars Asteroid Belt release is why have the "range" so restricted on the Champion, the Shredder, the Hover Hammer, and the Drill Ranger? With a one or a two range, it makes these 4 units worthless to use.

DeletedUser8707

My only issue thus far with the Space Age Mars Asteroid Belt release is why have the "range" so restricted on the Champion, the Shredder, the Hover Hammer, and the Drill Ranger? With a one or a two range, it makes these 4 units worthless to use.
How NEW units performs against Mars units - Sentinels are quite good "allaround" units on Mars.

, AND is there Asteroid Belt maps/Ice output charts allready?

DeletedUser5097

If I’m not mistaken tomorrow had it's second gb later released. If I’m not mistaken it was the V2 ring hotel but not 100% sure