• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Asteroid Belt

Exallia

Merchant
SAAB|Diplomatic Gifts: The first %d victorious negotiations have a chance of %f% to provide you with a random reward. Refreshes with each collection."
"SAAB|At the next level, the first %d victorious negotiations have a chance of %f% to give a random reward."

Some people in my guild will be very happy

Merchant
Any news about the GBs?
Apart from this bonus "Diplomatic Gift", what are the other bonus?

There is absolutely no info atm about "Special goods" GB bonus other than its icon. Looked at js code and in Bonus Mapping they have created new GB bonus "Diplomatic Gifts" but there is no other new GB bonus.

DeletedUser9947

April. There are just too many things in placeholders for this age to be released in February/March.

DeletedUser9851

What say you all? this month or next?
Well Space Age: Mars was released on Live Servers in May 2019, so maybe SA:AB will be released on Beta in April and few weeks later on Live Servers (as they did last year)?

Wilson5

Merchant
Or maybe new age will be so special that it cant be revealed on Beta or biggest secrets would be spoiled. Let's start it all same time ;P

Dessire

Regent
please, FP as extra bonus for the new GB. in VF and SAM GBs we don't have a GB with FP as a secondary bonus :(

DeletedUser9851

in VF Himeji gives FP.

so most likely the Diplomatic Gifts also includes FP

and two times FP would be too much :rolleyes:
I highly doubt that Innogames will offer, via the 2 upcoming SA:AB Great Buildings. Forge Points as a bonus, since those GBs are primarily aimed at players moving to the SA:AB Age and, therefore, their cities should already be generating a significant number of FPs for them to play the game on a daily basis. Let's not forget that Innogames is now providing almost every month a new Event Building that provides as a minimum a large number of Forge Points so, for them, they have no motivation to offer additional Forge Points to players through upcoming GBs ;)

DeletedUser9851

"Diplomatic Gifts Selection Kit"
"Choose if you want a Wishing Well, a Wishing Well Shrink Kit or a Renovation Kit. Cancelling puts the Selection Kit back into your inventory."
Thanks for sharing this info! So this is basically 1 of the possible Rewards offered by this SA:AB GB...I wonder what will be the other ones (Himeji Castle offers a chance to get Goods, Forge Points, Diamonds, Rogues or a Spoil of War Selection Kit...so let's see what will be the other bonuses offered by this upcoming GB...unless Innogames decides to offer the same types of Rewards) ;)

kaymedic

Marquis
It will just replace the Spoil of War Selection Kit. But maybe we also have a chance on Wishing well/Shrink Kit fragments?

DeletedUser9851

It will just replace the Spoil of War Selection Kit. But maybe we also have a chance on Wishing well/Shrink Kit fragments?
Well let's wait and see what other Goods will be offered; we cannot assume that the other possible Rewards will be exactly the same as those offered by the Himeji Castle ;)

kaymedic

Marquis
Well let's wait and see what other Goods will be offered; we cannot assume that the other possible Rewards will be exactly the same as those offered by the Himeji Castle ;)

You are right. I doubt that we will see rogues again but I guess the good packs will return.

DeletedUser9851

You are right. I doubt that we will see rogues again but I guess the good packs will return.
What would be cool would be to see this: Himeji Castle, as a bonus, can provide you Goods from current Era...since Diplomatic Gift Bonus is following a successful Negotiation, wouldn't it be "original" to get some Current Era's Military Units as a Reward? The circle would then be complete (you would get Units to fight and, from HC Bonus, you could get Goods...which you can then use for Negotiations and get Military Units as Reward from SA:AB GB Bonus lol)

Merchant
This might change but these are some boost values from city entities metadata that has different values in SAM and SAAB
buildingbonusSAMSAAB
Speaker's Corneratt_boost_attacker10%11%
Greater Runestone - Lv. 4att_boost_attacker2%3%
Checkmate Squareatt_boost_attacker10%11%
Olympic Treasury - Lv. 10def_boost_attacker24%26%
The Charcoal Expressatt_boost_attacker20%22%