• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Asteroid Belt

DeletedUser9851

:D sorry, thats true, couldn't get my browser to refresh it until I added some meaningless query parameter to the end of image url
Even after refreshing browser or using Incognito mode, I still see VF Town Hall as Placeholder...anyone has the direct URL for the posted image on Innogames server? :)

DeletedUser9947

Just a couple of buildings missing, units icons were also added :)
Regarding GB2, no image so far, sorry.

DeletedUser10003

Looks like, there are no placeholders anymore, the age is probably close, for a release in beta server.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Maybe they opted for "let's do something new and only add one GB" and it will have both effects?

Or the age is divided into multiple stages...

DeletedUser9947

I don't think there will be multiple parts... I mean, we already have the background research for Venus :p
Anyway, I expect Venus to come by end of 2020. Let's not forget the reason for SAAB take so long was that Inno spent A LOT of time doing GBG.. :)

DeletedUser10405

Does anybody knows how many goods do we need for technologies for the new era? Special goods needs?

DeletedUser3858

alguien ahorre cuando salga la nueva era asteroide de la era espacial

TRANSLATION:
someone save when the new space age asteroid era comes out

Last edited by a moderator: