• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Asteroid Belt

Merchant

kaymedic

Marquis
I think this has not been discussed before, but when looking at image filenames there is a mention about special goods, for example:
https://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/buildings/G_SS_SpaceAgeAsteroidBelt_SpecialGoods1.png
and those special goods buildings are probably for SAAB players to get SAM goods after they have researched Mars goods synthesizing. That would mean that SAAB GBs 2nd bonus will be useless for players in eras other than SAAB?

Not really useless because I guess you will need to pay for the SAM goods in the special goods buildings. But yeah kind of useless^^

Devilsangel

Baronet
It will be special goods,just the type and chances will vary depending on your current age. For example in AF its 100% promethium...In oceanic maybe 50/50 ori/prom...and so on...can't know the chances for sure before the GB is on beta)

CrashBoom

Legend
It will be special goods,just the type and chances will vary depending on your current age. For example in AF its 100% promethium...In oceanic maybe 50/50 ori/prom...and so on...can't know the chances for sure before the GB is on beta)
the chances should not be equal (50/50 or later 33/33/33)

special goods of the current era should have a higher chance
because those are needed more. and especially after going the the next era players want the new special good

and I hope they bring a new use for the older special goods (Prom / Ori)
would be sad to get those goods but they can't be used (outside the tech tree and there the needed amount is limited)

and just wondering about Mars Ore
players can't get it anymore after leaving Mars era without Mars colony

so is that even needed in SA:AB ?
and if not what would it bring if the GB would still give it to the players of SA:AB

so I must say:
I don't like that new GB bonus
low era players only get supplies. and later there was a reason for the slow production of the special goods and the limited amount needed (even it is was a high amount)

DeletedUser5097

and just wondering about Mars Ore
players can't get it anymore after leaving Mars era without Mars colony
No that’s probably wrong. You lose your Martian colony but that Mars map and
exploration sides are still available. So you should still be able to get Mars ore. I think Mars
ore will still be needed to produce Mars goods but in Earth goods buildings

CrashBoom

Legend
exploration sides are still available. So you should still be able to get Mars ore. I think Mars
and how will you pay the scout for the Mars Ore ?

for that you need mars credits
and those you only can produce in the colony

ergo:
no colony. not be able to get Mars Ore (over long time. for a short time you could use your remaining credits)

DeletedUser5097

and how will you pay the scout for the Mars Ore ?

for that you need mars credits
and those you only can produce in the colony

ergo:
no colony. not be able to get Mars Ore (over long time. for a short time you could use your remaining credits)
You get an new colony on Ceres, right? Probably the houses on that colony produce credits aswel. Otherwise it wouldn’t make any sense.

DeletedUser5097

so a glitch in the game
for mars ore scout you pay with asteroid credits

o_O
So a major bug in the game, with Stone Age coins you pay space age scouts to explore
places beyond earth?:eek:

It’s not an glitch, it’s speculation. To me it makes the most sense. That the space colony currency credits are and colonies will generate them. Also are you still able to produce special goods of AF and OF? If the answer is yes, wouldn’t it make sense that you will be able to make Mars ore in later ages? Wouldn’t it make sense to make credits with other colonies? To me yes it does make the most sense

more likely: you lose the exploration sites on mars map, and do not need mars ore to produce mars goods on earth, but instead you need Arctic Future goods for them :p

CrashBoom

Legend
little quiz:
which was the first time when a new era started with only one GB and the 2nd was released later

the progressive era was released with only the Chateau Frontenac. Alcatraz was released later

DeletedUser7624

little quiz:
which was the first time when a new era started with only one GB and the 2nd was released later

the progressive era was released with only the Chateau Frontenac. Alcatraz was released later
As far as I know there was a voting for GB bonus at that time. And players voted for military bonus

Dan 77

Squire
little quiz:

Maybe on Beta... Progressive era was released at once on live servers.