• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

shad2389

Viceroy
Unlimited diamond use can be a bug problem for people with gambling addiction. I understand the game cost money to make and diamond are the way to get the money. 5 extra fights a day from diamond was fine, unlimited is not ok.
like i said they need to be more subtle about it like it is now this is to close to gambling
they need to do somthing like 20 free turns then you can buy x amount of turns with ( X ) curency then if you still want to do some pvp you can buy with diamonds would be less obvious that they want their player base to spend more this is realy to obvious so pls change it for players who have gambling problems so it becomes less obvious

DeletedUser

Had a good laugh. Listening to feedback, yeah right. Smartest thing to do, is to throw the whole ting in the bin and pretend it never happened.
Hey, the building is nice, though. They should recycle it for other feature.

HossamAly

Merchant
I appreciate that the first change made is not a popular one for most if not all of you on the forum, and not something you have seen requested in the Forum either. We collect feedback in different ways and the forum is not the only place that feedback is gathered from.

First to be implemented does not mean it was the highest priority, just that it was the easiest to implement. There are further changes coming but I cannot tell you what those changes are right now. I am aware that you will be feeling that your feedback isn't being considered, and whilst I can assure you it is, I have nothing I can share with you over the weekend.

Thanks for trying to address our concerns. The thing is, it's not just that this hadn't been requested. It's that it goes AGAINST what the feedback has been pointing out, in a way that makes any further improvements completely irrelevant. This is now an entirely premium feature. The competition is completely decided by how much diamonds one will spend. So even if the further improvements magically address all the rest of the feedback it won't matter to most. The PVP Arena ranking might as well be renamed FOE Biggest Spenders, since really that will be the only thing that determines the ranking.

Cleitomachus

Marquis
We collect feedback in different ways and the forum is not the only place that feedback is gathered from.

So you tell us, that there are and not public conversations, which we will never know, about the project.

I tell you again, that this project will be imposed on us, whether we like it or not, for the following reason:
There are 45,000 players in beta and the forum shows around 100-150, who are interested and anxious about the form and content of each project. The rest do not care and will eat whatever is served to them.
This is probably the most important of the "different ways" that are implied.
Those who are really interested, then, will once again be dissatisfied and the "silent mass" will win, again. Because silence is perceived as "yes" in all the manifestations of life...

bromtor

Squire
Dont blame Dudettas she follows only Inno rules about forum.

For me FoE is rapedly a dying game havent logon for 2 days now only read the forum thats what gonne happen also at the live servers wake up Inno many off us think this way.Also you loose money now yesterday a great offer dubbel amount diamonds for your money i skipped this time why dont wanne spend money on a game what goos so badly wrong and dont respect there users.

9 years ago started even when there was any great building Late mid age highest era production rotten when you collected to late every thing you needed to click on to harvest 30 houses mean 30 clicks it was fun the battles and competition with this games was a joy to play 9 years and i still loved it but now im done with it only got a tiny hope left that it will not go live thats for now the only reasen i still come and read the forum.So you read it i seen it all come but this one gets the fun out off the game.

Shame shame on you Inno games to threat your custumers this way !.
For once read the comment off your custumers and admit its a failere only possible thing with it is an extra option but it will
never replace the feeling for it from the old PVP system competition,

Last edited:

Arzur

Farmer
I wonder what is the point of this new feature; hit a button as many times as possible to gain some rewards at the end? If you can only auto-battle, it's not possible to beat players at higher ages than you. The Arena doesn't even give you the possibility to change troops and try again. It seems the world ranking and the Arena ranking will end up being almost the same, excluding the players that do not engage the PvP Arena. It lacks a challenge - kind of boring, in my opinion.

DeletedUser

The biggest problem is FoE players used to be grownups. We, in the middle of our life, wanted something like chess with colours. And that FoE delivered, oh yes, they did. And now Inno accountants made Inno devs make game for teenagers. More colours, more clicks, less thinking. They believe teenagers spend more money than their parents.

I love autobattle option, I almost never fight manually, hence I gather so much attack bonus. But it just makes no sense in this feature. It's lottery, CvC, not PvP and 100% P2W. No more thinking, strategy or fun. I don't like it and while I am not leaving the game (for now) , I am sad to see where all this is going.

trial

Farmer
What is summarized by Thunderdome is correct.

In addition I will add that if you really want to create a player versus player contest you should not allow to purchase extra play round.
It is not the "diamond limits for purchase of attempts" that you must remove but you must remove "diamond for purchase of attempts".
This is supposed to replace current tower system in which diamond is almost of no impact on the result. You can't fairly replace this system by a new one where diamonds will weight so much (they will clearly be predominant by far among payer skills to develop fighting cities and/or to play fights).
The principle of this new contest is good (although somehow perfectible) but it is fully corrupted by this strongly unbalanced possibility.

Hmm...

Suggestion for Manual Battle... Mentioned by many folks.
Suggestion for fair matching (within ages and neighborhoods)... Mentioned by many folks.
Suggestion for PvP points to return (along with towers)... Mentioned by many folks.
Suggestion for greater rewards for the effort... Mentioned by many folks.
Suggestion for better timing of attempts (reduced to 1 or 2 hours a piece)... Mentioned by many folks.
Suggestion for more "free" attempts (10 full attempts instead of the 5 given)... Mentioned by many folks.
Suggestion for the removal of diamond limits for purchase of attempts... Mentioned by no one.

Yes but what is your Attack %
They do look a to strong for you, except the 50 points, when I look at your GB's and buildings
I looked at their city and they don't have that much attack. Even if they did there's no way they could take them even if it was on manual.
Look at this one. ( i wish I'd screenshot the one before because it was worse) But tell me how much % attack I need to have in order to defeat PME troops with my HMA troops?

Attachments

• PVP battles.png
    PVP battles.png
    563.7 KB · Views: 16

WillyWuff17

Squire
@Dudettas

Are you trying to tell us that the feedback gathered from other ways were asking for more diamonds to spend ??? You must be kidding.

Inno can surely see in the Game Logs how many players have used the 10 Dia-Attempts in the first days. If there are many, why not lift the limit. This is Beta and we all get free Dias to test stuff. At the end this change can be reverted before going live as fast as it can be made - at least I hope so ;-)

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I looked at their city and they don't have that much attack. Even if they did there's no way they could take them even if it was on manual.
Look at this one. ( i wish I'd screenshot the one before because it was worse) But tell me how much % attack I need to have in order to defeat PME troops with my HMA troops?
Their Attack do not matter, it is their defense % you are up against.
Your Angreb is 130/135. You can boost it with Silver from friends taverna and the red bottels with Attack

The Mars guys defense is 42/92, that's really poor, you should be able to take him
The future guy is 133/471, you can't handle that
The Postmodern guy is 29/56, that should be easy

I'm a gambler, I would go for the 200 point

Don't forget to use rouges as they will take the first shot and then changes, but not all can be Rouges, ar they can only changes to an unit there is in your army

jovada

Regent
Inno can surely see in the Game Logs how many players have used the 10 Dia-Attempts in the first days. If there are many, why not lift the limit. This is Beta and we all get free Dias to test stuff. At the end this change can be reverted before going live as fast as it can be made - at least I hope so ;-)

yes the first day , maybe the second also , and then they saw that they were using diamonds for a monstrocity and stopped, but they sure did'nt ask for more attempts with diamonds but they asked for more free attempts. And like you said this is beta and free diamonds but nobody is gone spend them on real worlds.

Their Attack do not matter, it is their defense % you are up against.
Your Angreb is 130/135. You can boost it with Silver from friends taverna and the red bottels with Attack

The Mars guys defense is 42/92, that's really poor, you should be able to take him
The future guy is 133/471, you can't handle that
The Postmodern guy is 29/56, that should be easy

I'm a gambler, I would go for the 200 point

Don't forget to use rouges as they will take the first shot and then changes, but not all can be Rouges, ar they can only changes to an unit there is in your army

Whatever the bonus, a HMA unit can't beat a postmodern/future/mars one. It is impossible.

Sinitar

Regent
at least 2k% bonus