• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

I have 2x the same player :
xt68.jpg
01xt.jpg

Is there real players on FOE ? here only NPC :
cgve.jpg

Last edited:
@Prom d Exolandia, you have lost too many times, the system can't find you any opponent! ;)

I think this situation strengthens my idea that the matching system should be based not on the ranking points, but on the fighting capacity. @Prom d Exolandia has lost a lot of times by choice but has the same ability to fight than ever. An easy opponent shouldn't be become "medium" or "difficult" because you have sent a spearfighter against the last one.

1BFA

Viceroy
Typing the page number directly doesn't always work properly in Ranking tab.

Also by default, we should be taken to our rank and not 1st page (Similar to Global Ranking)

Attachments

• Ranking page.png
    Ranking page.png
    299.2 KB · Views: 3

affert

Farmer
I hate this change.

This is a game. For a feature in a game to be good, it has to:
1) be interesting or
2) be fulfilling/make you feel like you accomplished something or
3) give rewards help support some other part of the game that is interesting and/or fulfilling

This utterly fails on all 3.

Randomly clicking a button every 4 hours is not interesting. There is no strategy. You can't plan or run the odds. You can't react to what armies your opponent has chosen. You can barely chose your opponent. Paying a few dollars to click a few extra times doesn't make this more interesting.

Winning can be fulfilling. It used to be that everybody had a chance to be in first place of at least their age PvP tower. Now, realistically, only someone who buys diamonds AND is on multiple times every day AND is in a high age has a chance of being in first place. For everybody else, the new system CANNOT be fulfilling in this way. There have been times in this game where I've worked to win that week's PvP tower. Sometimes I did, sometimes I didn't, but it was a fulfilling goal. Making matters worse is the pay-to-win. Even if I were in a high age, I can't image being able to win without the extra fights that money spenders will have.

At this point, for me (and for many others I'm sure), building stuff is the main fulfillment: building new buildings, leveling up my GBs, etc. Supporting my guild is also fulfilling.

Some elements of the game aren't interesting and aren't fulfilling, but at least give rewards that fit that. This past soccer event was an example of that. I found the game play annoying (I hate being forced to sign in multiple times a day), but put up with it because I wanted the reward (on my main world, I missed it on beta). However, the rewards in the new pvp thing SUCK compared to how much time and troop loss it takes to participate.

On Beta, I'm in EMA. I still haven't finished my medal expansions, so winning medals is valuable. Even doing every fight that becomes available, I'm still in the 1000+ rank category because I can only do "easy" (since the others are MUCH higher ages than me). I will likely win 1 units (I usually get at least a few from GE), the 'reward' chest (20% of getting 10 FPs, 20% of getting a little bit of auction money), and 8 medals. I sometimes get 10 medals when I click a random tree in the forest. I can get 27 medals anytime I want from the unbirthday recurring quest, a number that will only grow as my CF levels up further.

On my main world, this will be EVEN WORSE, since I'm already done with medal expansions. Getting 1 unit, and the crappy reward chest are NO WHERE NEAR enough reward to justify the time, annoyance, and troop loss that this will take.

Contrast this with GbG:

It is fulfilling - it lets you build new things, it lets you support your guild, it gives you a chance to win.

It is interesting - you can manual fight. You can negotiate. You can plan when to build buildings. You can target things. You can work with your guild to coordinate. There is a lot of strategy and tactics in play.

It is rewarding - give FPs, troops, goods, and auction house sellable items at a fast enough rate to be worth it.

Please get rid of PvP arena.

Edited: a few typos

Last edited:

Luke Stark

Marquis
@Dudettas - can you explain where did we, the players, asked you, inno devs, to remove the diamonds cap and make it unlimited?

cause I really feel like all the feedback we are giving you guys is treated as one big joke on your behalf. I mean, just close the feedback section if you write that kind of BS ( could not find any other word for this morning announcement )

affert

Farmer
I was able to type their name into the search on the ranking page and find the person in my 'easy' slot. It did match the era they are in. I'm guessing they're real players, although I can't prove it beyond finding their city...

coolyfooly

Squire
Here is an idea that may make it more fun.
Each player you choose to attack will have 3 options:
2. Attack them on easy (which uses 50% of their total attack/defense bonuses) (get 30% points)
3. Attack them on Normal (which uses 100% of their total attack/defense bonuses) (get 100% points)
4. Attack them on Hard which allows for manual battle and have to defeat their defending units 2 times so be 2 waves of them (which uses 100% of their total attack/defense bonuses) (get 150% points)

I also think u should only gain points for attacking people and winning and not get points for defending, having people attack you and lose on purpose to help you may lead to some unfair tactics.

sirblu

Baronet
I still am at a loss to understand this logic:
To get players to spend more diamonds they removed the Diamond Cap on the PvP Arena feature that NOBODY wanted yet they STILL will not bring back our ability to self-motivate buildings with Diamonds (something everyone spent Diamonds on)
Can someone please explain this to me?

Raspa

Merchant
I still am at a loss to understand this logic:
To get players to spend more diamonds they removed the Diamond Cap on the PvP Arena feature that NOBODY wanted yet they STILL will not bring back our ability to self-motivate buildings with Diamonds (something everyone spent Diamonds on)
Can someone please explain this to me?

it is the shareholders who want the players to buy more diamonds !!

sirblu

Baronet
Lots of folks spent diamonds on self motivating buildings especially the newer players since they had not yet built up their friend base yet to have their buildings motivated by others. Taking that function away hurt the newer player since it is nearly impossible to get a self motivating option (they are pretty rare)
So why delete a function that everyone spent diamonds on to replace it with something very few will spend diamonds on?

1BFA

Viceroy
Atleast
Lots of folks spent diamonds on self motivating buildings especially the newer players since they had not yet built up their friend base yet to have their buildings motivated by others. Taking that function away hurt the newer player since it is nearly impossible to get a self motivating option (they are pretty rare)
So why delete a function that everyone spent diamonds on to replace it with something very few will spend diamonds on?

Two different things...... yes i inno can work on creating a "NEW" capability in mobile to collect all by spending 5 diamonds.....

That has nothing to do with this......

here they had set an artificial limit that you cannot buy more attempts and they removed it.....

1BFA

Viceroy
Shareholders need to play the game then. It's a scam to "sell" something that isn't worth selling.

As long as ppl keep paying for the game...why should inno worry....inno is making it easy for players who can click and win...simple as that