• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

MerricB

Farmer
I'd rather like it if the "age" displayed of the opponent reflected the maximum age of any of their defensive units rather than their current age.

So, if you're going up against someone in EMA with Colonial units, you'll know you're fighting Colonial troops and not EMA troops.

(Assuming that you don't implement a "view defending army option", which would be preferable for automatic combat).

Getting destroyed on the easy combat by troops way past my own level isn't a fun experience. In neighbourhood combats, at least I could retreat. This way, I lose the attempt and the troops.

Cheers,
Merric

FrejaSP

Viceroy
We can write what we want around here they never lisening to us we are only the dumbs who tested off all work fine.
Enough is enought get that stupid arena out off the game.
All the game fun ruined.
Noone force you to use it, just take down your defense army and you are out.
I do agree, the old PvP towers should stay, but believe there are room for both.
I doubt I'm the only one who like this new Arana, no reason to remove it, just remove yourself :p

Andi47

Overlord
41 pages, .... tl;dr

is there somewhere a countdown towards the end of the current pvp tower season? Would be nice to have one....

FrejaSP

Viceroy
41 pages, .... tl;dr

is there somewhere a countdown towards the end of the current pvp tower season? Would be nice to have one....
The towers are gone from the Town Hall and the map. However Neighbor wars will stay they said

mamita

Farmer
maintenant j'ai un astéroïde avec 1400 def en ville, je suis en poste! de qui on rigole? démotivant, décourageant! :furieux::furieux::furieux:

[I'm in Modern] I just had to fight the third spot of Arctic Future where as top was SAAB and second was SAM. What the hell is going on here?!!!?!?! That's pure Baloney Sandwich, there is no way to win even the 50 in that case.....I'm royally ticked off!!!!!

We need more options of opponents or have the game come up with more fight-able people to chose from.

Also I agree with the notion of having the option to go manual, like in the old PvP.

So this brings up the point: How can anyone below SAM expect to achieve a high score even close to the top 3 spots?!?????

I'll be lucky to land in the top 500 [I have already spent 750 diamonds to be at 395 ATM]
Also with never being able to choose the 200, looks unlikely that I will make the top 500 without spending more diamonds....

Guess they want to mimic real life, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer

IF the current procedure continues, I will not in PvP.......

I do like that they are trying to add to the game. Unfortunate it is becoming too much.

I have dropped down from 5 cities to 2 and still have trouble enjoying the game.

Trying to do settlements, complete fail....working construction, timing just doesn't permit.

Dang nab it I don't even remember the last daily I have done [going a year at least]

Glad they are doing some rearranging. I don't think I could handle an event right now.

Well that's my 2 cents, let's see if anything happens :-(

DeletedUser10097

Could you give me a good reason to participate in the PvP Arena?
Let me give you... NONE!

You give us the chance to have 1000 or 2000 battles daily through recurring quests,
but on the other hand you limit us in a few battles per day.
We will win thousands of goods, Fpoints and blueprints for free. Opponent's army will still be there, we already know his formation
That way you make your own product look cheap.

donjuan

Farmer
i enjoy playing the new pvp. I can choose which person I can battle, and 99% to the time I win. I am not going up against the aggressively stack players.

donjuan

Farmer
I'd rather like it if the "age" displayed of the opponent reflected the maximum age of any of their defensive units rather than their current age.

So, if you're going up against someone in EMA with Colonial units, you'll know you're fighting Colonial troops and not EMA troops.

(Assuming that you don't implement a "view defending army option", which would be preferable for automatic combat).

Getting destroyed on the easy combat by troops way past my own level isn't a fun experience. In neighbourhood combats, at least I could retreat. This way, I lose the attempt and the troops.

Cheers,
Merric
I agree. I have place oceanic troops in my attack and defending army but I am in the artic future.

donjuan

Farmer
Yes I am furious too, and this is extremely demotivating and discouraging... Probably I will do only the easiest fight because the final reward it is slightly appealing to me, nothing more, nothing less.
Nothing else the reward is good for auction monies

I just replaced my defending PvP Arena army to Iron Age units. It doesn't seem to matter what I place there anyway since I only get attacked by players that are at least 4 ages higher up than I am. Tomorow I'll remove them all and stop bothering with this PvP arena alltogether. It really is not worth my time.

sirblu

Baronet
Here's a thought - Instead of INNO wasting so much time, money and resources having their developers produce something that gets so much negative feedback, Why not just post a CONCEPT first. Tell us EXACTLY how it will work and ask for feedback BEFORE they spend resources developing it?
This way they can get the feedback on a CONCEPT first and if it is all negative than they have wasted very little resources developing something that makes everyone so unhappy.

It's actually sad how little game developers understand about the game.
I am in the HMA and have opponents from SAAB, SAM, AF etc.

Moderator Hinweis - Bitte fügen Sie eine englische Übersetzung hinzu.

Last edited:
Here's a thought - Instead of INNO wasting so much time, money and resources having their developers produce something that gets so much negative feedback, Why not just post a CONCEPT first. Tell us EXACTLY how it will work and ask for feedback BEFORE they spend resources developing it?
This way they can get the feedback on a CONCEPT first and if it is all negative than they have wasted very little resources developing something that makes everyone so unhappy.
Because they think they're smarter than us and they know their game better than we do. Because they want to surprise us with new products and impress us with their magnificence.
And finally they just show that they do not master anything and do not see further than the tip of their nose once the financial aspect has been dealt with.

qaccy

Emperor
Boy, look at all the folks here forgetting that this is beta. At least wait until it's out on live before you go throwing insults around. This is the server where things get tested and adjusted. Try to remember that, mmkay? As if the past several new features and events aren't already evidence of this.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I will also get negative feelback if I give my boy a bike, when he want an electric scooters but maybe there are a reason wht he got a bike and not an electric scooters :D