• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

ShadowKing

Farmer
This new PvP arena just killed of GVG, GBG and GE as you now don't get points for the tower, and how are you ever be able to win when your up against players from the highest ages, you will not another stupid invention from developers that do not know what they are doing, there will be a lot of very long term players to leave the game now

LastWarrior

Regent
OMg this is a great addition but you really need to tweak the points rewarded for winning there are 300 players on the same score lol.
Also we need a lot more fights.
Its fun but the prizes are very low and need to be tweaked as well.
As for anyone spending diamonds on this they must be deluded lol.

bromtor

Squire
Looking forward to it what a crab prices i found around my city every day what a joke this way no manuel fight those who created this game dont play it best joke in 10 years playing foe

1BFA

Viceroy
Looking forward to it what a crab prices i found around my city every day what a joke this way no manuel fight those who created this game dont play it best joke in 10 years playing foe

Yeah it is just wast of time....
I find it sad that foe ad video says something like " We total revamped the PVP and our developers reworked the whole feature" Did you really ??? medals as main prize ??

hmm is foe really 10 years old? i don't think so.....

The Lady Ann

Baronet
pathetic,

the way to win is to have 2 heaves and 6 rouges, and pick the easy fight what the hell is the point and all for a whopping great big prize at the end of the week

of 'drum roll' wait for it 14 medals

Snazzle

Merchant
Exactly what i thought it would be , utter nonsense .
Pairing different eras against each other ,, stupidity .
Medal rewards pathetic amounts , other prizes mehh pathetic aswell .
Pointless playing , top trumps rubbish . stats v stats is not why i play game , auto battle joke .
You just lost me as a player when/if this goes live , farmville click trash .

AGranolaBar

Squire
I was reading here the previous days and thought people were being too tough on Inno, judging something they have not yet experienced.
After trying this thing out: I would have done this thing if the prizes were worth any effort but they are not. If nothing changes I'm gonna opt out and forget about it.
I don't have a problem with people's ages or any of the things thrown in the mix the prizes are just complete disappointment.

DeletedUser5936

This is the dumbest thing I've seen InnoGames do since hardware deceleration. And that fiasco taught me that they don't listen to feedback. This is coming, and it will not be any better when it hits the live servers. Just get ready to point and laugh at the clowns when the circus comes to town.

PromethiusTM

Merchant
max 10 fights a day !! I did the 10 ranked #5 for now.

I really cannot see any benefit in this what so ever, it is so boring without manual fighting, Also its less competitive than the Towers and doesn't really add anything to the game what so ever.

At least with the towers it was competitive and points received where spanned through out the entire game from fighting in GE/GvG/GbG and Hood PvP this is a step backwards in my honest opinion.

Edit: Also the ranking Doesn't refresh correctly if you click the arrows and go back to page 1 it doesn't show the correct ranks you have to close and open PvP up again.

I'm on EMA and have to fight asteroid ?!? Are u silly ?
wwzx.jpg