• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

CrashBoom

Legend
the medal reward is amazing
11900 for the best player in the world
8540 for 2nd

if you compare that to winning the SAAB tower 9470 for 1st, SAM tower 1st 7820 medals

so the best player in the world gets more than winning the SAAB tower only

DeletedUser

Ok now i tryed it out and looked at the rewards.
Did one battle against a LM player and won, im in LM my self, now my options are 2 players from SAAB, both medium, and one LM as easy
My bonus is 6/2 % :)

I dont see any reason at all to play this part of the game, and even with better rewards it wouldnt be any fun

And for this we lose our normal PvP towers so we dont get that reminder of how we are doing this day or week after each battle, so we wount really know if we are doing good or bad compared to the others on the rankinglist or in the towers, the only way to follow your own progress against others is to take notes from the ranking list. (this part will get some players to stop playing, the question is how many)

podkap1970

Emperor
well you get some diamonds (10), even you are only rank 500
just do some autobattles
maybe more will stop doing it, then its even easier to get under top 500 :)
ok maybe not on the live servers hehe

well for me its ok, just do some autobattles everyday, maybe you get some rewards or not
earlier you just got only some/few medals (from the pvp tower), which i do not need on any server

i will just see what will happen in the next 2-4 weeks, even you can't compare this with the live servers

DeletedUser9647

As mentioned by others:
- Manual battle is absolutely necessary.
- It costs way too many units for the rewards.
- And having opponents 4 eras above yours doesn't make sense.

I don't like the PvP Arena system ! Too "casual" ... just clic and see the outcome ... totally no strategy (which makes me most sad !!) you can try out ! You even can't see what's the defending army of one you going to attack ! Very disappointed so far !
I don't care that much about the reward chests, but even then : they're not that "woow, I want this!" ...
It will be better if they also add something "unique" !
And how am I supposed to win against players from era's way above me ? Ridiculous !! Or am I forced to build at least Deal Castle or St. Basil ? (big groan!)
I WANT at least Inno change this to MANUAL battles !!!

Maybe a suggestion ?
1) Why not give us always a second chance ? At first we can't see the defending army (like on the GvG map), then, at a second chance you do battle (MANUAL !!) where you can first change your army and start battle. You can also clic on surrender (= you loose 1 Attempt doing this, seems logical) if needed to not loose all your army units ! .
2) OR, if you stick with only auto battle : show us at least the units of the defending army !
3) OR something else, but please give us at least something to think about (read : strategy ! ) ... currently it's stupid boring !!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser8168

Well I dislike the PVP arena entirely and will not be wasting my time or resources lost troops because of auto battle that I wouldn't have in the past because of my movements and
play ....donj't like the 5 limit don't like the ranking cause it doesn't update as you go ......
GE points go no where now except to the main bar (SO WHAT ) neighbor fights don't go anywhere escept to your global ranking a 1 point for 50 and doesn't update ..... GbG
points don't go anywhere except global at 1 point for 50 and also doesn't update ....
SO MY OPINION >>>>>>Crapola crapola crapola crapola