• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

Luke Stark

Marquis
this is a pay2win feature, all the top spots will be held by the same diamond spenders,

pretty lame feature if this will replace pvp towers that were more or less honest, they showed the real fighters,

this will show us the diamond spenders just....so don't get too exited about the rewards unless you planning to spend mountains of diamonds ;]

the older the FOE is getting the more pay2win it becomes...

Zolhex

Merchant
goods buildings are not needed if you build your city properly , build LoA or babel and build it up a bit you'll have all the goods needed
First off its not that I need the goods buildings it the fact that the technologies are needed to advance why go to the EMA age if you are then stopped from being able to go further?

If I can't go on in the game (no offence to those who choose to stay there) I see no reason to continue playing the game. If I stop in Iron or forced to stop in EMA then as far as I am concerned I just won the game time to start a new one and stop playing Forge!

Zolhex

Merchant
Well, there actually is that choice:
"Also, being inactive for two consecutive weeks will automatically kick you from the upcoming PvP session, unless you manually sign up by yourself. "

Do not participate in PvP and in two weeks you are out until you manually sign back in, so if you never sign in you stay out permanently (exactly what I plan to do) ..
Or am I missing something here?
Your not wrong as far as the PVP arena goes but I was saying it'd be nice to completely opt out for ever of all other PVP. I skip all quests I can that say fight this or that or just ignore them unless they have the OR do this instead option.

Snazzle

Merchant
Right , walked away from had a tobacco moment and thought about this .
Keep the current tower tournaments as is and ADD the new Arena feature But is seperate from the towers , add choice Not take away choice ! . .
Or add this new arena feature and scrap the weekly towers and lose me as a player .
Game is tedious at best , this arena idea sucks , the weekly tower tornament never made sense either , the points should have always come from just attacking the hood Only and never from GE , GVG or Battle grounds .
Manual battle is the only fun part of the game and even that is flawed due to the dumb Ai and rogue behaviour .
This new arena should be Manual battle Only !!! Now that i mightplay but as is not a chance , click n let your useless ai random code fight with my army HA , sorry but that is a huge mistake on your behalf Inno .
Milk your cash cows , but be warned the greed will be your demise .

DeletedUser10315

1. Only 6 fights per day? With auto fight that takes less than 3 minutes of gameplay.
If I spend that time writing a joke to my guildmates, we can enjoy the laughter longer than that.
Unless you spend diamonds to fight more.

2. We all have spent years working on our attack boosts because collecting on time has been enough of a solution to not bother ourselves with defensive GB's. Therefore we all can expect to lose a lot of points while losing a match as the defending side, since we can only attack 6 times a day but get attacked unlimited times, it is expected to lose point at the end of the day no matter how many fights against which opponent you've won.
Unless you spend diamonds to fight more.

3. I just hope for my sake that the rewards remain to be mostly medals, and not anything interesting so I can just close my eyes on this whole thing and pretend the tower does not exist in my city.
Better to leave it to those who live in the game to use it for showing off.

Natalia1

Squire
2. Therefore we all can expect to lose a lot of points while losing a match as the defending side, since we can only attack 6 times a day but get attacked unlimited times, it is expected to lose point at the end of the day no matter how many fights against which opponent you've won.

If this is like the soccer tournament, you will not be showing up on the selection screen for other players many many times. Probably 6 times on average

sirblu

Baronet
Please leave any feedback for the new PvP Arena here.
You can find all the details here
Please report any bugs in our bug section here.
Dudettas - I would really like to understand the logic behind this new change. Why does INNO feel they have to take a part of the game that everyone likes and replace it with something that everyone apparently hates. It cannot be solely for Diamond sales. What is the logic for this change?

coolyfooly

Squire
I think it be more cool to have an endless tower for the age you in. Higher you go stronger units u vs get. Higher you climb better rewards. and Can be PvP in the sense of having a top 10 highest climbers of the endless tower in the hood. And maybe have a special champ unit that can equip items for new abilities and attack/defense power that u can find in the tower for possible rewards haha. I can think of many better ideas then this. And I just came up with this one in 1min.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I have updated that section to include the St Basil's Cathedral. I am collating all your feedback, and I'm passing on your questions. I'll update when I have answers.

CrashBoom

Legend
it already adds the rogues in defense strategy :p
in manual battle the normal unit would always be killed first

btw:
all good strategy will be killed by the AI

you think: that would be a good way to defeat the opponent
AI makes something different

so it is only:
best unit (for example: steel wardens in Mars), experiense (can my boost defeat the opponent boost). fight
(so does it really change something if I use 8 wardens because rogues wouldn't be available instead of 1+7)

Umbrathor

Baronet
Dudettas - I would really like to understand the logic behind this new change. Why does INNO feel they have to take a part of the game that everyone likes and replace it with something that everyone apparently hates. It cannot be solely for Diamond sales. What is the logic for this change?
First of all, I think the Towers are currently not used much, other than those areas the player is currently in. Most of the lower era towers see little action, except from a few medal hunters and from people who GvG in all eras. Medals were useful prizes until the introduction of the Arc. So it stands to reason that Inno wants to make the PvP towers more interesting. Evolving the towers to an arena makes sense.

I agree with the majority that favors manual fighting over autofights, but I assume that inno simply wanted to introduce some variation, and considered having an auto-only arena to be a nice change. Also, with so many fight-intensive new additions such as GBG, maybe they thought people would prefer an easy to play feature.

I wish I could test it out, but I will not be able to test this since I prefer to play in Iron Age.