• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

Without manual battling, this looks to me like all the serious fights are going to be 1 range 7 rogues vs 1 range 7 rogue battles in the earlier eras that don't have advanced troop abilities. Or maybe a slightly different mix of range and rogues. Hit from a distance, and be able to absorb first round damage. If that damage to your troops doesn't come until the second or later rounds, then your ranged has time to pick off some of the faster advancing troops first.

Am I wrong?

Last edited:

Logain Sedai

Baronet
Using the automatic mode is not fighting. Inno is taking out the fun of the game.
Is there a reason why there will be no manual fight? Is it technical?
In front of changes made by Inno, I usually try to stay positive and test the novelty for a while before reacting. But here I am really disappointed. Although we get to choose our units, the results of the "fights" will depend too much on luck.

Dessire

Regent
I say yes for autto battles in this mode. why? is more easy win a battle in manual more than in auto. when somebody attacks you, the AI moves your defensive units, not you, is really unfair for your defensive army fight against a player that fights in manual, auto combats in this mode makes things more fair. so yes, auto battles in this mode are more than welcome.
(don't forget that players with 600% of attack for example can defeat an army of 800% of defense and 800% of attack or even more in guild battlegrounds if those players do those fights in manual).

what I don't like is the fact that you can earn the top position by paying diamonds more easly compared to those players who don't want or can't spend diamonds on extra fights. also, even a top fighter could lose the first place if that player doesn't spend diamonds. a weaker player could beat that top player if he/she does more battles thanks to those diamonds.

finally,if AO passive skill doesn't work for this mode that should be really stupid. if Inno don't want us to use that skill then please "delete" the passive skill of SAM and SAAB units too. . .

Zolhex

Merchant
if i recall correctly it is possible to get to ema without unlocking it somehow but can't go far in the era and no one forces you to age up loads of ppl camp in iron age
Military Tactics the PVP technology is required to get Mathematics & Thermae technologies both of those are needed to get Frame Houses & Tanning technologies in EMA and those 2 technologies are needed to get all the EMA goods buildings so while yes you can get to EMA with out PVP you will not get any further.

jtrucker

Baronet
Now if only they would make it so players like myself can have a way to say no to PVP sorry to those who like it I just don't I play this as a city building / management game and would love for them to make a way I can just be considered off limits to all PVP'ers and NO it shouldn't cost me diamonds or use up my free spot in the tavern if only the PVP technology wasn't a must have technology I'd have never learned it!

Well, there actually is that choice:
"Also, being inactive for two consecutive weeks will automatically kick you from the upcoming PvP session, unless you manually sign up by yourself. "

Do not participate in PvP and in two weeks you are out until you manually sign back in, so if you never sign in you stay out permanently (exactly what I plan to do) ..
Or am I missing something here?