• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

People say on other websites "well people DM'ed me and said (the opposite of popular opinion)", of course nobody going to believe that there's no proof. It's a good thing the community questions you and your quality control. We're not a bunch of sheeps blindly following. You should look up how to build trust with your customers and maybe we would be more liable to believing, but the feature is truly SO BAD, that it is impossible to believe that anyone is actually enjoying it. Even the top players don't think the reward is very good. It's like saying that antartica is 30C, common sense would make the observer question the statement.

Stop fighting the community, give up these "positive feedbacks" and just tell us whats going on with the feature.

-Alin-

Emperor
I told you how I lost in PvP arena? NO, because its never happened ... untill today ...:mad:

WTF is happening with the AI on auto battles in Arena and GbG?
I keep loosing many units or fights on lower atrition using 3 nails and 5 rogues, or 4+4 or combinations like this, and this never happened untill 80-90 atrition ...
I am forced to fight only with 8 nails on every fight ...

And now, lost 2 times in PvP arena against 2 players beaten everyday on the same combinations used everyday and the same attack boost and deff boost from them..
1598079315953.png
After I changed to 8 nailstorms, battles were won ...

1598078580753.png
1598078657937.png

To mention, I am not the single one in my guild who noticed this „change”, people complaining they are loosing many troops and fights than was used to be few days ago ...

jovada

Regent
Whilst there are still some changes expected for the PvP Arena, there are no plans to either abolish the new feature nor reintroduce the old PvP towers. We are very much aware of the strength of feeling on the forums, and it has been faithfully fed back. However, it is not consistent with the strong feedback we are receiving from other sources, where the feature is well received.

The changes so far have been largely driven by Forum Community feedback, except in the case where that feedback strongly contrasts with the feedback gathered elsewhere. In order to keep that feedback organic, as always we cannot give you more precise information on where that feedback is coming from.

So our feedback is only to give us the feeling we have something to say but does'nt really count, no they have STRONG feedback from others sources and they were positive.

Or this is a big lie or the strong feedback is coming from innobosses and is only based on the expectation of selling diamonds

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I understand that you would like to see where this data is, but to do so would influence the outcome of that feedback. I cannot give you that information, but that doesn't mean that the feedback doesn't exist.

There are still changes to come. Please be patient and I will let you know of these changes when they are ready.

I understand that you would like to see where this data is, but to do so would influence the outcome of that feedback. I cannot give you that information, but that doesn't mean that the feedback doesn't exist.

There are still changes to come. Please be patient and I will let you know of these changes when they are ready.
I AM a very patient player !
I do NOT believe about positive feeback, except if Inno give those people more information about the upcoming changes (which we, here on beta forum, do NOT get !! ) ... so they know what is coming and can be happy with those upcoming changes, so happy that their feeedback become positive !
But rather than that, : the current PvP Arena (still NOT worth that name !!!!) is boring like H*LL !!!! And works ZERO dot ZERO in a good way !!

I can only do the +50 points fights and even then, each X amount of fughts I get impossible opponents on the + 50 point fights too ! Week after week I OLNY get LOWER in rank, still waiting and playing Arena further on, hoping for the best ....
Many already lost interest and stopped play-testing, me not, just to try it for a longer time to see if the matchmaking system get more balanced :
well, so far still a big NO !!!
I stay more strongly as before by these suggestions :
1) make a brand ne 5 kind of units, 5 different Arena fighters, each with their special skill ... etc ...
2) ignore all attack & defense boosts, so for everyone the same ZERO boost against ZERO boost, most fair ! (like battles in Ancient Egypt !)
3) scrap current matchmaking system,! If it takes 5 (or more) weeks before it get balanced, most (or even ALL) players are already long ignoring the Arena Tower or even say farewell to FoE !!
Suggestion for a matchmaking system ? Normal battle (+100) is same Era, Easy 1 Era lower than you and Hard 1 Era higher than you . OR : all the same Era, but with given a certain boost to bring forth "easy, normal, medium, hard, very hard (yes, give us 5 possible opponents !)
4) At least 1 (or more) UNIQUE REWARD !! Something you can ONLY win doing Arena, that would be cool ! (if, of course, also the rest of the Arena is "cool" to play ! )

At this current moment I just open Arena Tower ... , clic clic clic ... and done ! The faster I'm done with it, the better, because I only do it because it's BETA server for beta-testing !! (but I really don't like /love such a NO-BRAINER !!)

esoterism

Squire
I understand that you would like to see where this data is, but to do so would influence the outcome of that feedback.
That means that feedback can influence other feedback !!! And then you should hide the feedback of everyone in this forum so that it does not influence the others ??? no ?

I cannot give you that information, but that doesn't mean that the feedback doesn't exist.
LAUGH OUT LOUDLY
Show a small piece of it and we will enthusiastically trust you.

What we know then so far is that there are HERE not secretive feedback that are very negative (78 pages of them) that overwhelmingly surpass (at least in numbers if not importance) the secretive positive feedback that you say you own and does not want to share with us.

One might think then that you do not want any feedback from the little guys here so why asking for them. Simply suppress this forum and that's it !
Your life will be then easier.
You will be able to do whatever you want without any trouble.

This will also decrease the FRUSTRATION of the little guys here that think that giving their small feedback might have an importance which we understand have NONE as you disregard them preferring feedback from other sources, e.g. the big guys that are not here and that are more important for you than the little guys here !!!

Then if you want to get feedback from real guys that really daily plays FOE, consider the feedback from the real little guys from here OVER the secretive hidden big boss comments from elsewhere.

Please consider opening yourself a REAL POLL (free of fraud) including the little guys from here and the big guys from elsewhere so that we see who is thinking what !! You will then prove you care about both communities you segregated (one having no chance to see comments from the others).

Last edited:

mamita

Farmer
I'm sorry for the mystery, but feedback is collected in a variety of ways, and it has to remain organic. As such we can't be more specific to try and prevent distortion by players thinking they can try and manipulate the other sources of feedback collected.

[/CITATION]

weird that those who would be delighted with this new feature do not come to the forum to say it :rolleyes:
to me that means you don't get any positive feedback elsewhere, unless you prove me wrong :p

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Knowing that the arena is only tested on the beta version,
Knowing that the arena only causes negative comments on this forum,
either you lie about your mysterious source, or you don't care about the real testers.

How many beta testers are enjoying the arena right now? Even if there is 10% it would imply that your mysterious concern is more numerous than the number of beta testers!

Instead of trying to reinvent the wheel, adapt the arena to meet players with a maximum of 1 age difference.

Sorry for my English, I'm a Frenchwoman who only knows her language

Laobhan

Farmer
It may well be that you have reached as far up the list as is possible Laobhan. As it is it does not seem to be tailored to the lower ages. The ages new content should always help...not hinder
I think I agree with you, it seems it is skewed in favour of the higher level players, the lower levels are being used as an easy way to boost the higher level ratings, Its not even that 1 out of the 3 is an equal player, I was nearing the next level for medals and I seem now to have been pitted against players at least 2 levels higher, and when you are in IA, your troops cannot match the players in the higher ages, no matter how many buffs you put up. at the moment my choice is Space Age Asteroid,, Artic Future and Topmorrow, on my main I use Tomorrow troops to battle my way through level 3 & 4 in Artic Future GE. I definitely will not spend any more diamonds on this either on Beta or when it goes live.

esoterism

Squire
From what I read, despite what you say, we are still awaiting a restoration of the PvP Towers and a suppression of the PvP Arena and we will not change our mind about it.
So please consider your community, go to your boss and tell them that they can not live lonely in their isolated bubble they should get a common sense, consider their players, restore their relationship with theirs players ( which happen to be theirs customers, too !!! ).
Can you confirm you relayed the message to your boss ?
Until I get a confirmation, I will refrain from purchasing diamonds.

Last edited:

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I will, as always, faithfully pass on your feedback. The PvP Arena replaces the neighbourhood PvP Towers, this was why they were removed.

Please understand that you are not being ignored and that your feedback is very much valued. Some of the feedback received here on the forum has already been incorporated into the feature, and they are continuing to work on adjustments to the PvP Arena.

Whilst there is a lot of feedback on this subject, only a portion of that feedback is calling for the feature to be removed. Some of the feedback seen in this thread has already been incorporated and there are more changes to come. This indicates that your feedback is indeed being considered.

Some of you would like to see the Arena removed and the towers reinstated. My latest update was to confirm that this is not on the cards and I'm really sorry that you feel that that equates to not being listened to.

We can't implement all of the feedback we receive and it's not possible to both remove the feature and improve it at the same time. For those who feel the only improvement is to remove it, then, in this case, the outcome is disappointing for you.