• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Gvdbvbvedd

Farmer
I just merely commented on the 'PVP Towers gave better rewards' comment which is not true. The rewards for the PVP Tower was only medals, which still be gained from the PVP Arena and recently buildings that give medals have been introduced like the Terracotta Vineyard and Druid Temple.

Regarding the comparision in the ranks comment, something that I did not react on, that has been communicated towards the developing team, but at this point of time that hasn't been reintroducrd.

Most of advance players don't care about reward, we want the fun of playing, conpete with guildies to who will finish first, having fun in GvG and fighting hard, PvP doesn't offer any of this, this will be attractive to early player that only want to farm reward,

I care more about my ranking on Sunday night than the reward i could get from PvP and GbG

mcbluefire

Baronet
I think the biggest beef here is still the lack of any pressing reason to remove the Age Towers - other than just to do it.
There is likely no need to remove the Age Tower system in order to implement the PvP Arena.

But, hey, go ahead and remove the Age Towers so I'll have even less incentive to participate in GvG.
Remove the Age Towers so I won't catch myself spending more time on GbG just to attempt to move in front of another hoodie for the grins. Anything you can do to help remove an incentive to remain in game will be well accepted by me!

Also, while it didn't happen often, I certainly will be okay with no more messages from a hoodie after a good tower run-off. Who needs to have some fun chit-chat with other players that can lead to insight about fighting more effectively or ways to advance your city that were not considered by us before? Who wants to make friends with other players who enjoy friendly competition?

Thanks for listening!

Yekk

Viceroy
Just tried this again...Got a reward for surrendering...5 troops... Must be a bug huh..?. Surrendered again and got FP...

Really? Inno you did well in the rework of this but such fail now.

Owl II

Emperor
Just tried this again...Got a reward for surrendering...5 troops... Must be a bug huh..?. Surrendered again and got FP...

Really? Inno you did well in the rework of this but such fail now.
Rewards
  • There are three different ways to grab a reward on PvP Arena. They are:
    • Personal Rewards - Win battles to reach a higher league every season (chest will be rewarded every month).
    • Random Rewards - Upon winning or losing a battle, now there's a chance to receive a battle reward.
    • Global Rewards - These are related to your Global ranking for the week, and the rewards are handed out every Monday.

bug or feature: since today (? first time I saw it) my log contains positive points for defense .. faintly remember that the announcement explicitly states that won defense battle don't count for points?

Yekk

Viceroy
I see Owl but if they reward losing I will tell my guild not to waste time on it...I see so many now at 0 points done for the week. I am just guessing but they may see the arena as fatally flawed too...Total number of players in arena continues to drop. Free junk or not...

Fenix

Viceroy
Regarding this ranking:
1615806552604.png

I finished it in less than 2 weeks. Consider double or triple the points (and the rewords), making this more difficult (and more desirable) to achieve in a month. You Inno has access to the stats and are able to detect how many reach crystal. Use that to calibrate this "personal" ranking.

podkap1970

Emperor
Regarding this ranking:
I finished it in less than 2 weeks. Consider double or triple the points (and the rewords), making this more difficult (and more desirable) to achieve in a month. You Inno has access to the stats and are able to detect how many reach crystal. Use that to calibrate this "personal" ranking.
you would just buy even more tries to finish 150k XP, so whats the point?

Owl II

Emperor
I see Owl but if they reward losing I will tell my guild not to waste time on it...I see so many now at 0 points done for the week. I am just guessing but they may see the arena as fatally flawed too...Total number of players in arena continues to drop. Free junk or not...
The rewards are so small they are not worth paying attention to. There are match more problems with this

Aerendil

Squire
15 fight in a row against Icarus65 (sorry) at normal level (manual fights dont work, so no hard fights),
is this going to change before going to live?

I dont want to fight one single opponent over and over

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
15 fight in a row against Icarus65 (sorry) at normal level (manual fights dont work, so no hard fights),
is this going to change before going to live?

I dont want to fight one single opponent over and over
The biggest bottleneck for the PVP Arena on Beta is that there aren't enough participants in certain ages.
On the live markets with more players, this shouldn't be a problem.